Episode 2: The slave girl

[I'm gonna try an another style of writing on this one and see if it works, give me your opinions and at the moment i'm writing this we are at 300 views! *Snaps fingers* NIIIIIIIIICE!]

"Sir....." The slave trader calls you from a cage some feets away "This slave here is my recommendation" You slowly starts to make your way towards him and saw a giant and muscular wolf clinging on the bars with a pissed off look "It's level 75!" The old man say so you quickly do the math and notices it was 15 times your level...

"How much does he cost?" You ask the trader "Well it is highly capable in combat so about 15 gold coins" You charge at him and lifts him up by his collar "Showing me your most expensive slaves knowing that I can't pay it? Huh?" You retorts with a menacing tone but it didn't affect him so you let him go "Indeed, you're sure to become one of my favorite patrons so I need you to develop a keen eye you see?" He says so you respond with a deafening silence....

"Now that you've seen my best, tell me, what kind of slave would you like?" He ask you but you already know what kind of slave you wanted so answer by saying "One that is cheap but obedient...." "In other words, a Demi-human? Well demi-humans aren't suited for combat or manual labor" He say "Well if I need them in battle, I'll train them..." You answer "That's an amusing response when you don't believe in people!" He says walking away as you follow behind him....

"But slaves aren't people, training them should not be an hard task...." "Well you've got me there..." he admits that you were right on that one as you two finally arrived "These are the cheapest slaves I can offer you. Starting from the left-" "Look over there...." You interrupted him as you were talking to the same slave you saw earlier (Not the wolf one) in wich she cough again...

"The half raccoon is diseased and has a mental dissorder. I'm having a real hard time with her myself..."
She looks at you and quickly shift her look in fear... "Her previous owner loved to torture her you see? I doubt she'll last longer..." You look at her and you could see how much her past must have been rough and hard for such little girl "I've made my choice. I choose her!" She looked at you with a purely shocked state as you look at her with a bland look....

The three of you were now in a room and the man is making preparations for the 'ritual' "Now if you let me, give me your hand!" The trader says and you put your hand in front of him as he took a knife and puts it's blade in your thumb... "Now let's begin!" He was about to cut a wound but was stopped because, without noticing, [Crystal Star] was preventing the knife of wounding you by holding the blade...

"Sorry, I'll do it myself" You say taking the knife and do a little cut in your thumb "Now, pour some blood in this!" He points at a little bowl of black liquid and you put your thumb above it, making some droplets of blood fall in it. The gentleman took the bowl and mix it with a little paint brush. He kneeled down down at the level of the raccoon girl wich tried to resist but failed and makes a circle in a magic symbol making some smoke as she makes some grunts of pain...

"Hey...." Was the only thing you could say and put your hand in his shoulder in case something isn't working fine "Worry not the pain will dissipate soon! The slave crest on her chest makes it impossible for her to disobey you" In the 'Main menu' you could see that a new life bar as been added below yours withthe name of Demi-human A.. "Party member setting?" You ask yourself with a bit of interest... "Now the girl is all yours!"

"30 silver coins was it?" You ask searching in your pocket of coins to give him the amount necessary. "There are at least 5 coins in extra." The trader ask not knowing it was volontary "Keep it." you say blandly looking down at your slave. "State your name..." You say but she did not respond mosyly because she was coughing and gasping for air to breathe. "Your name please" You continue asking and she inhale some air to talk...