Episode 1: The star hero (Part 1)

At the edge of a high cliff, a man with a white uniform with a chain on its colar, wearing a white cap with it's back cutted in a way to show his hair, the hat also had ornings of a bright gold color, he also wears a black T-shirt wich looked tight on him, a white pants with two belts on it and some black boots. The man all in white was sitting on a rock looking at the landscapes with birds flying and chirping, all on it's own like a lone wolf....

[Basically you look like Jotaro part 4]

Suddenly, the sound of a ball bouncing from behind alerted the man. He look at the origin of the curious noise to see a little girl with bright brown hair. She also seems to have tanuki ears above her head and she had fluffy tail of the same kind of animal. The man took the spheric object and slowly approaches the young girl, giving the ball in her hands as both of them had a stare down...

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

The sound of your alerm quickly wakes up the now in a pajama man wich was still in a shocked state from his dream...

You: What a weird dream...

The young adult rests his head on his pillow. By the way, the person in question is none other than you Kujo Y/N. You're an otaku and a sophomore in college that wants to become a marine biologist....

You: *Head towards the window and open the curtains only to be blinded by the light* *loud sigh* Good grief, it's really sunny today....

You have your life insured. Your parents gave you a good place to live and an allowance after saving your bro's life. You are now presently heading outside your house in Morioh with a sweater of F/C and a white shirt , You look around seeing people minding their business, kids playing soccer, girls chatting etc....

Girls: Hey Y/N!

You: Oh heya....

Girl: Say... Do you..... want to head out with me?

You: Well it's a beautiful day today but I reject the proposition... Maybe tomorrow?

Girl: Well ok! Bye!

She runs away with a huge blush on her face. To be honest, you were some kind of chick magnet but you mostly don't use it for your own goods because;

1st: You're a gentleman and that'll be against your nature and

2nd: You like to read things...

When you want to change the envirronement, you go to the library to read novel, books, manga. You're now in the library, searching a light novel of one anime you watch called Joujou is bizarre and the light novel is called "Purple smoke feedback"...

You: Ah! Found it!

As you reached your arm to grab the novel from the bookshelf, other ones falls on top of you, making you curse both in italian and japanese (You speak both italian and japanese)...

You: Fucking hell...Oh?

You went to grab a novel that fell from the rack...