"Jab tyaar ho jao gi to phir Eidi milay gi tmhay! Okay?" Rayaan told hana to which she smiled big and nodded her head.

After breakfast, all of the family went in living and spent their time together. Hana cleaned the dishes and kitchen alone as all the other ladies of the house were ready and she did not want to ruin their clothes. After sometime, her phuppos and her only khala with their families came to the villa. Hana went out to greet them and again got Eidi from the elders.

"Eid Mubarak Hana!" Zubair specifically greeted hana. Hana became a little confuse with his special attention but still smiled politely and nodded. This made Zayn and Zamid very angry. Zamid distracted Zubair with some questions about company and Zayn took this opportunity to take hana's hand and drag her to the kitchen.

"Tm yaha hi raho ya apnay room main! Zyada us Zubair say baat krnay ki zaroorat nhi hai! Samjhi?" Zayn angrily ordered to hana. Hana became extremely hurt with Zayn's angry and rude behavior. She thought that all that previous night's behavior was just a show. She thought that her cousins and brothers were again playing a prank on her and this prank hurt a lot. Hana was craving for her brothers attention and when one of her brothers finally gave her some attention, she was extremely happy that it brought happy tears to her eyes. But to think that all this was a prank and a lie, she was heartbroken.

Hana just nodded and went to finish the dishes with her back towards Zayn. Zayn went back outside and talked with all the others. Hana cleaned the kitchen and instead of going to her room to get ready, she started to made lunch. Her mother and aunts also came in the kitchen and took one dish per person to prepare. Hana made chicken chowmien as the starters and trifle was already in the refrigerator to cool down. Her phuppos and khala were also in the kitchen and helped around in the kitchen with food and cleaning. After the food was ready, hana was instructed to go to her room and get ready by her mother.

"Okay mamma!" Hana replied softly with her eyes downward and ran up the stairs to her room. She could hear the voices of all of her family members from the living room but she paid no attention to them and just went to her room. Hana changed her clothes and did light make-up. She straightened her hair and took lots of pictures in funny poses. She sent them to some of her contacts on whatsapp and talked for a while with some of her friends and video called Mishaal. She talked with mishaal's family and husband also.

After all this chatting, she cut the call and tied her hair and put her matching hijab on her head. She took her dupatta and went downstairs. She heard voices from the dining room so she went there.

"Wah Wah! Barhay Barhy log tyaar hoye hain aj to!" Daniyal was the first one to see hana and he complimented her. This got everyone's attention towards hana.

"Achi lag rahi ho wesay!" Daniyal complimented hana with a thumbs up and a proud smile.

"Thank you!" She shyly answered and looked down.

"Pyari lag rahi ho bohot!" Rayaan said and took 5000Rs. from his wallet and gave it to hana. Hana blushed at the compliment and took the money from his hand.

Hana's parents smiled and hana took a seat beside her mother. Zubair was also looking at hana and Zayn got up from his chair and tugged hana from her seat.

"What's wrong Zayn? Where are you taking her?" Hiba asked her son. Everyone was looking at Zayn's unusual behavior but they remain silent as they did not want to interfere in the family matter.

"Is ka make-up utervanay jar aha hn! Is make-up k bagair bhi pyari h meri behan!" Zayn said and dragged hana upstairs to her room.

Downstairs, all the elders were shocked with Zayn's behavior as all of them knew that no one likes hana but they were a little shocked to hear Zayn say this. The cousins were already use to it as they had seen Zayn's behavior with hana the other night so they were not that shocked.

While up in hana's room, Zayn dragged her to her bathroom and washed her face with his own hands. He was continuously muttering under his breath while washing hana's face. When all the make-up was off, he towel dried her face. Hana was continuously struggling to free herself and pouting.

"Make-up na lagaya karo! Bhootni lagti ho make-up k sath!" Zayn said while drying her face. Hana pouted at this.

"Ap tou meray sath naraz thay na! or aj tou Eid hai phir mjhay bhi tyaar hona hai!" Hana whined.

"Koi zaroorat nhi hai is paint ki! Eid hai tou kiya hua! Koi nhi lagana ye sab! Bachi ho bachi hi raho!" Zayn stricktly said.

"Pr baki sab larkiya bhi to tyaar hoi hain! Ap un ko kyun nhi kuch kehtay?" Hana asked with a pout.

"Wo sab meri behanain nhi hain! Sirf tum ho is liye main sirf tmhay hi kahn ga! Ab zid nhi karo! Chalo achay bacho ki tarah nichay chaltay hain hm!" Zayn said with a valid point.

"okayyy!!" Hana dragged the word and pouted.

"Stop pouting!" Zayn warned.

"NHI!" Hana said and ran from the room and downstairs where everyone was having lunch.

"Ruko idher tm! You brat!" Zayn ran after her and shouted but got silent when they were in the dining room. Zayn glared at her but hana kept her gaze fixed on her plate throughout the meal.

The whole day of Eid went like that with Hana avoiding Zayn as he was hell bent on removing hana's lip-gloss that she applied after lunch. They took some family pictures and at night, all of the family went out for dinner. All of her cousins went somewhere after dinner while hana came back home with the elders.

Hana was happy on this Eid. She was mostly happy because Zayn was talking to her and she was even happier because she got a lot of Eidi this time. It was a well spent day for her and she told her parents about Zayn's behavior with her. She told them about all the happenings of Chand-raat. Hiba and Asfand were happy for hana as she finally got her brother and they now had gotten hope for Zamid too.

.....................

I'll update the next chapter only if i get minimum 10 comments! Will update after getting 10 comments! Let's see if you guys want me write further or not! Allah-Hafiz till then!