Honey and the Pimp

A Note From Kaity: So I had this dream last night that I was in this hotel and One Direction showed up, me being the little awkward bad ass that I am went to get an autograph from Harry. He just smiled at me and I was like "Well fuck I don't have a sharpie..." he just kept smiling going and got one for me and signed the back of my phone case. He asked me my name and I was like "Kaity...". Then I left for some dumb reason lol. Some how I ended up back at the hotel and ended up drinking with Harry before going to their room to watch Spongebob and eat crisps... Most disappointing wake up ever. xD

xx~Sad Dreamer

-----------

"Good news..." Simon grinned at us.

I let out a small gasp of relief before grabbing onto the nearest person and shaking them, "WE MADE IT!"

"Calm down Bieber, I heard!" he yelled back at me. He had looked so terrified for the past half hour with his solemn expression and his chocolate eyes staring straight through the floor.

I punched his shoulder with a laugh, "That's not my name, Zayn!"

He chuckled at me as we walked off the stage, "I know that..."

"The bus will now be taking you all back to the hotel, so please file outside quickly! If you are left here, then you will have to find your own way back to the rooms. Thank you for your cooperation," one of the crew members directed us.

We followed the rest of the groups out to the busses. I was unfortunately not with Zayn from what I could tell and the person I was rooming with was someone I had only caught a glimpse of him when he was doing little camera clips. The camera crew really loved that kid, him and his curls. Once we entered the hotel lobby I opted to take the stairs to the sixth floor instead of being caged in the lift with fifteen other contestants.

A honey haired boy jogged passed me as I reached the fourth floor. His messenger back nearly knocked me off my balance. 

"Hey!" I shouted after him as he began trudging up the next set of stairs.

He stopped for a moment and looked down at me. Such beautiful coffee colored eyes... "Yeah?"

"Y... You hit me with your bag..." I stated feeling a bit less angry.

He tilted his head slightly, "Oh, sorry mate. Did I hurt you?"

 "Well no... But..." I murmered out.

He smiled warmly down at me before coming back down to where I stood. Before I could really register what he was doing his arms lifted me off my feet and began carrying my bridal style up the steps.

"W...What are you doing..." I stuttered out in confusion.

He just kept on grinning. Who the hell was this kid? "I'm Liam Payne. What floor can I drop you off on snowflake?"

Oh god. He didn't just call me that. "It's Niall... I can walk... You didn't hurt me..."

A small breathy laugh escaped him as he kept on walking up the steps, "Niall, none of what you said answered my question."

"Sixth..." I murmered in defeat. How humiliating could this be? Although... he did smell nice... 

"Did you just sniff me?" he laughed as his honey eyes gleamed down at me.

I merely scoffed and turned my head away with my arms folded across my chest. 

He chuckled a bit more and struggled slightly to open the sixth floor door. I offered him not assistance and he didn't really ask for it. Eventually, he got the door open and managed to continue carrying me down the hallway. "It was a joke you know," he stated firmly after a moment.