Quirk info

Hey this is gonna be a shirt thing about izukus quirk, sorry if you were hoping for a chapter, I'm working on one currently not sure when it will be up tho...anyway info.

Quirk-Snow King-Mutation/Emitter/Transformation
This quirk gives the owner the ability to regenerate at great speeds,heal others from most injuries(😉), control ice and snow that they can create from their body and take from the atmosphere, they will have fur covering most of their body (Can disappear at will), their body adapts to colder temperatures, they can transform in and out of a "Fox" form at will, they have super speed, super human strength, enhanced senses, natural night vision and can see in infrared, can identify weak points, can get info about any emitter type quirk on touch, has a tail and ears that can appear and disappear at will, can manipulate the users voice to make high pitch whines, has the ability to turn completely invisible (cause why not) (more as I go potentially)

DRAWBACK-
After changing forms they will have bad hearing and sight for 30 seconds
And may experience nausea and dizziness when taking any transport other then walking, riding bike, riding skateboard and running (there will be only one cure 😉)

Thx for reading if you have any ideas for improvements to the quirk just comment them and I'll see if I use them or not, peace ✌