Chapter 7 -FaKe FrIeNdS? 1/2-

-Izuku pov-

As I got home ignoring all the looks from people because I let my tail ears and fur out, I walked in and closed the door behind me trying to find the light switch through all the tears, I find it and turn the lights on and walk up the stairs ignoring everything around me.

I walk into my room chuck my bag on the floor and lock the door behind me, I walk over to my bed and fall onto it and begin to sob soon turning into full blown crying and hug my pillow, I get up still crying and begin to walk to my desk to put on music, I sit down in my desk chair and lean down to turn the computer on.

As I lean down I see my blade, I stop and look at the blade and memories go through my head like glass shattering, I reach for the blade and pick it up and see some blood on it, I let out a crazy giggle and slowly put the blade to my skin, As I put the blade to my skin my body wont let me move and I come to my senses and chuck the blade and fall to the floor crying and tuck into a ball.

I start to sing to myself lightly the song I sing when my mind goes to the bad place, "Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own,But listen, pretty lady, you don't have to be alone. So, baby, don't cut, baby, don't cut.You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut" I slowly sing to myself in a low voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song (><), Btw go listen to nightcore it will change ya life, I always listen to it while I write.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get up and go to my computer stumbling a bit and turn my computer on, I open a tab to Herotube and play my 'Happy' playlist the music begins and I cant stop crying still, I get a pair of baggy long pants on and take my shirt off and lay down on my bed and curl up hugging a pillow and sing softly and eventually fall asleep.

-Momo pov- (If ya haven't noticed she prob gonna be main girl just cause)

I get out of the limo with the other girls not far behind we have just arrived at Izuku's apartment, we all more or less know where it is from back then when we hurt him, but I'm shocked as I see many women crowding Izuku's apartment with what looks like 'Izuku merchandise?', there are women running around with hats, shirts and even balloons with his face on them, "It's like an amusement park" I say shocked by whats going on.

I look behind me and clap to get all the girls attention when I have there attention I begin talking, "Girls we are here to say sorry nothing else... we need to make sure that Izu sees the good in life, especially about having a quirk the first male quirk at that" they all nod and regain focus, "And make him go out with all of us" I say to myself in a low voice.

As I turn around I see 'MINA!!?' in izuku merchandise covered head to toe, "You want some?" she says holding out some fairy floss to me, I grab it with stars in my eyes and take some and eat it and I light up, "Girls... lets have some fun and we can wait for the crowd to go at the same time?" I say in a questioning way seeing if they will agree, "YEAH!!!" they all scream and a smile cracks on my face.

-Izuku pov-

I wake up to a heap of noise coming from outside my house, I groggily get out of bed and shuffle towards my door and step out closing the door behind me, I scratch my wrist a bit lightly running over the old scars as I walk to the lounge room, I get into the lounge room but the noise seems to be coming from 'Outside?', I stumble over to the front door and as I open it I hear MANY loud screams and wince a bit because my quirk was active.