The first letter I got

2018. May 28.

My dear old diary! Finally in my hands! But nobody would guess by whose help is this possible!

I had to get back to work as the days went by. Even after a few hours, I felt terribly tired and sleepy. Just like today. I got home safely. Nowdays I'm not thinking about my brother. There's no point seeking death and no point avoiding it. It is what it is and it always finds a way to you. But not only true is this for death, yet for love.

I was sitting at the kitchen when Nora rushed in, looked down at me with her excited puppy eyes and without saying anything landed me a diary with a pretty sunflower in it. To be honest I was a bit startled because I didn't know how to put this. Eventually when I was turning over the pages of it, the diary opened where the sunflower were placed, thus I found Kazimier's confession.

Dear, Hanna!
I'm sorry that I read your diary without asking for your permission, but [...] Call me, if you made up your mind.
With all the love from the bottom of my heart,
Kazimier

The amezement, happiness and relief was unbelievable! I immediately picked up my phone, dialed Kaz's number.

- K-kaz? - I whispered with fear in my heart .

I was scared that he would hang up on me or tell me cruel things again. But I guess I earned to be referred as a monster. Even though in the diary he didn't once accused me with the horrible things I'm responsible for.

- It's you. - he said rather for himself.
- Yeah. - I said ashamed. He waited so I gathered all of my courage to speak up again. - I got the diary. A-and I called you.

- I'm glad. - his voice felt like icecold and far-far away. Not even from this planet.

- I re-re-really want to make things right. If you read the diary m-maybe you...I don't know how can I make up for the things I've done but I'll try!

I choked on the last word, my lips were trembling, my eyes became watery. I couldn't hold in my regret as a few minutes ago I couldn't do it with my expansive happiness.
I pressed my mouth with my palms.

- Don't you say you're already crying? - he asked in an annoyed manner. At least how it sounded for me.
- B-b-but I'm so sorry... - I sobbed.

He didn't answer, instead his laugh roared in the awkward silence between us. It felt like bells singing, a perfect rhythm composed by the greatests.
- I missed you so much but you made me disappointed.

- I know! I know! I'll try to do my very best to make up to you. I'll never ever do such things, I promise!

- But you promised me something and broke that promise. How could I trust you?
- What?
- You know exactly what I try to refer to.

- No... - I said starting to be in despair.
He was waiting, torturing me. Finally I bickered out the only thing that came to my mind - I promised that I'll never excuse myself.
- Now you broke it.
- You're mean! - I laughed but I was still on the verge of crying.
- Maybe, but I don't want to make you cry.
- You really want to meet with me?
- I do. Is that so strange?
- It's a miracle.