Chapter 16

Iriná's POV
I was on the couch watching the television."We need to talk about it"I hear someone say and I look up to see Erick."Talk about what we did"I say and he nods."Uhmm wow I thought we were avoiding that subject but ok"I say while clearing my throat."We need to talk about it sooner or later"Erick says and I nod."Yeah I agree so what do you want to say..wait don't say I was bad because then I have to live with someone saying I was bad at sex and th-"I was cut off by his lips and I immediately kiss back.We continue kissing and now it's turned into a major make out."Oh Jesus Christ keep it in your pants both you"We both hear someone say and we turn to see Zabdiel."Why are we always interrupted by one of those idiots"I say and Erick chuckles."Hey We didn't interrupt you last night"Zabdiel says and I mentally slap my self."Can you shut up"I say jockingly."We should celebrate that Iriná here just popped her cherry"Zabdiel says and Erick laughs."Zabdi You know I'm not a virgin and have two daughters right"I say and he shrugs."We have to celebrate"Zabdi says while walking out.I hear my phone ringing and see it's Vero and I answer."Ma are you there"Vero says and I smile."Hey cariño how are things with your dad and that tramp"I say and I hear her laugh."Uhmm...not so good"Vero says."Why what happend is something wrong..did she do anything to you because if she did I swear to god that I'm litteraly going to pop her fake boobs and butt"I say and she laughs."No it's nothing but dad is being a dick head again and a idiot and he's defending that bitch again no offence and let me tell you mom since you will believe me...she is faking her pregnancy just to get dad's money and I tried to tell him but he said I was lying"Vero says."Vero I know deep down inside you care about your father but if he chooses to believe her let him believe her it's his choice and he will suffer the consequences and will learn to trust his family than a fake Barbie just stop it's his faith so let him live with the karma"I say and I hear her sight."Ok well I have to go but I love you mom ok and I hope your good over there and I will see you soon"Vero says and I smile."I love you too honey and I hope your doing amazing and tell Daya I love her and give her lot of kisses"I say."Ok well bye mom I love you"Vero says."I love you too bye"I say and hang up the phone."What happend"Erick says while pulling me on his lap."Nothing just Karma"I say and I kiss him.
_______________________________________
Chloe' s POV
"I need you to take her and put her in this warehouse and have her their until I arrive"I say while looking at the man in front of me."But won't they notice she's gone"The man says and I smile."Don't worry I will take care of that you just get the girl and I will take care of the dad...the girl already said to much to her dad..and The idiotic of her dad didn't believe her as always so yeah...I will make sure this plan is great and as soon as she's there call Joel for the money and I will take care of the rest but make sure my name is not mentioned"I say and the man nods and I smile."Great now this is plan is taking action tommorow so get ready and be prepared because hell is coming to the Pimentel family"I say while smirking.
_______________________________________
Iriná's POV
I cuddle up to Erick while he plays with my hair."What are you thinking"I ask Erick and I look at him with a smile."About how beautiful you are and how I'm lucky to have you"He says and I smile."Wow there Romeo don't make me blush"I say and he chuckles."Well Juliet do you want to go on a date with me tommorow"Erick says and I bite my lip and nod."You know this is everything I ever wanted"I say and he looks at me it he eyes."You deserve the world Hermosa and don't worry I will treat you like the queen you are"He says and I blush and kiss him.