Chapter 2

Iriná's POV
I was woken up by someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Daya.I giver her a smile and she hugs me."Mommy..Im scwawed"She says while giving me a pout."What are you scared of honey"I ask her."Thewe is a monswer undwer my bwed"She says and I smile and pull her closer to me."It's okay"I tell her and she nods and looks over the bed."Daddy is not homwe yet"she asks and I shake my head."Why don't you sleep with me"I tell her and she nods and lays down with me."Mommy don't gwo to work today"She says and I nod."Would you and Vero would like a girls day"I ask her and she nods.I smile and she lays next to me and sleeps.I still have the smile and a tear falls down of my cheek.At what point did everything go wrong.I lay back down and go to sleep.
___________________________________
I wake up by a slam of a door and I wake up.I stand up and look at the clock and see it's 8 in the morning I go downstairs and see it's Joel.I see hickeys to so I sight."Why are you coming this late you know it's morning right"I say and he rolls his eyes and he walks past me."I'm talking to you Joel"I tell him and he turns to look at me."Why can't you just leave me alone you are always in my business and aren't you supposed to be at work"he says and I shake my head."First of all I am your wife and I am not going to work"I say and he leaves.I shake my head and sight.I see he left his phone on the table.I take his phone and see a text message from a girl called Chloe.I turn it off and sight.He dosent care about me or the girls.I see Joel coming downstairs and takes his phone."Where are you going"I ask him."I'm going out"he says and with that he leaves.I shake my head I go upstairs and get my phone and I call Stephanie.

<Phone call>
               Iriná   |     Stephanie      

Hey Iriná what's up girl

I think I am gonna do it

Wait....really....Finally you know you were living in a toxic relationship

I know He bearly came home right now and he left again

What an asshole

I know I just have to break the news to Vero and Daya

They will understand trust me

I know...i have to go..I will keep you updated

Okay...bye take care

<Phone call ended>

I ended the phone call and I sight and look at Daya.I stand up and I go to Veronica's room.I see she is awake and it seems like she was crying.I go up to her and hug her."It's okay"I say and I feel tears streaming down my face."I don't get it...your perfect and he just leaves us"she says and I give her a sad smile and wipe her tears."Hey...its okay..but I need to ask you...do you want to stay here or go with me"I say and she hugs me."I want to go with you and Daya to"she says and I smile."Pack your bags"I say and she nods.I go to Dayas room and pack her bags.I go to my room and take everything that belongs to me.I can't believe I am doing this.I leave my wedding ring in the nightstand.I put all the bags in my car and put Daya in her car seat.I see Veronica getting in the car.I sight and look at the house.Wow I guess this is it.....