You're not so bad Part 2

Começar do início

"What on earth is he doing?" 

It did look strange he was leaning over something... or someone! "Is that Nat?!" Clint said hopefully. 

"AAAARG" (wtf) They heard a scream of pain, obviously feminine.

"NAT! What's he doing to her!" Clint panicked

"Let's find out," Tony grabbed Clint and flew across. Wanda threw herself across with red energy, Bucky grabbed onto Falcon and they took off, Vision lifted Steve into the air and they all made their way to the building as fast as they could. 

They landed on the building in perfect unison and all pointed their weapons at Spiderman standing over a groaning Natasha.

"What the hell have you done to her!" Clint yelled, his face contorting in rage as he drew an arrow and pointed it at him. 

"He set my leg," Natasha replied weakly to the question not meant for her.

Everyone froze, "He what now?"

"I set her leg, cause ya know it's broken and if I didn't set it now and wrap it with something she would be in excruciating pain cause believe me breaking your leg hurts and so does-" Spiderman begins to ramble in an attempt to ignore the stabbing (hehe) pain in his side.

"Look Spiderman we appreciate you doing that but we still need to take you in." Captain America said in a grateful yet sorry tone.

Spiderman began to sway slightly which no one noticed except for the one who he had saved. 

"Spiderman are you okay?" Natasha asked weakly, which drew the attention of the Avengers and they all glanced at him, immediately noticing that something was wrong. 

He smiled weakly which they couldn't see but he held a thumbs up. "Just peachy," 

He then fainted.

(o-o)

Black. Black and beeping. Black and beeping and voices. Where was he? The last thing Peter remembered was running from the Avengers and saving Black Widow and shrapnel flying into his side and-

Peter bolted upright. I WAS IMPALED BY SHRAPNEL! He panicked as he didn't recognize where he was. A thick bandage wrapped around his lungs. His vision blurred. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

"Hey Spiderman, it's ok you are at the Avengers Compound we stitched you up nothing is happening." He heard a soothing voice interrupt his brief panic attack. 

He slowly regained his vision and his breathing pattern. He looked up at Ironman and quickly realized his mask was still on. Why wouldn't they use his injury against him and find out his identity?

"Why didn't you take off my mask..." He asked dejectedly as he ran a hand up and down his now bandaged side.

"You saved Natasha." Another voice cut in, Peter whipped his head around to find out who spoke and realised the entire Avengers team was in the large medbay. 

"And?" He said suspiciously

"Look we thought about what you said and we don't fully trust Ross and you protect your identity for a reason so we aren't doing anything without your permission," Steve said

"You lifted a steel beam off my leg, carried me out of a building and took a hunk of shrapnel to the side to save me. There was no way Ross was getting to you after you did that." Black Widow said from her wheelchair in a grateful yet in awe tone.

"You may be branded as a vigilante but you save people," Falcon said to Peter.

"In all of the times people have tried to bring you in you never hurt them." The Winter soldier interjected.

"Plus I'm pretty sure it was you who saved a shipment of Avengers tech from being stolen out of a plane," Tony said with a smirk

Peter sighed, "Actually he was trying to steal the entire plane and he had been manufacturing weapons out of Chitauri tech since the New York Invasion."

The Vision looked at him calculatingly, "So you just saw him trying to steal it and stopped him?"

Spiderman shook his head, "Actually I had fought him before, I battled him trying to steal tech, he dropped me in a lake and he also dropped a building on me right before I defeated him." He said nonchalantly as the Avengers stared at him. 

"Well, it sounds like you could make a pretty good Avenger right guys?"

They all nodded in agreement as Peter stared at them shocked

"No, no, no I couldn't be an Avenger!" He whisper yelled

"Just think about it huh Spiderman?" Tony said patting him on the back,

 "You know, you're not so bad"

Should I do part 3 when they discover his identity and background?

Heya Readers! I actually have like 74 views and 4 votes that is so amazing thank you so much. I know it is a bit early in the book to let you guys down but I am going away and I will not be allowed to bring any devices but I will draft the next chapter on paper and try to publish it as soon as I come back. Again I am so grateful for all of your support and I hope my writing and probably terrible updating skills will not let you down!

Maddy Out