Chapter 7

To say Ginny was livid was an understatement. She was promised by Dumbledore that she would be Mrs. Potter and now Harry had a mate! And to make it even worse, it was Draco Malfoy! Harry was hers!

She was even more upset that all the money she had gotten from Dumbledore was now gone with more taken!

Ginny was huffing as she walked Diagon Ally, her hands in the pocket of her robe when she saw Harry.

Harrison had woken up and wanted to get something for Draco so he was walking around Diagon Ally. He was looking around, not noticing Ginny.

Ginny looked around and saw Harry, smiling mischievously. She walked over to him, pretending to be worried.

"Harry! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you!" She says, pretending.

People around them were starting to look and Harrison sighed.

"Stop Ginny. I know what you did."

"What are you talking about?" She asks, playing stupid.

Harrison rolls his eyes and Ginny takes the moment to wrap her arms around Harry's neck, kissing him deeply.

Harrison quickly shoved her back, but it was too late.

Rita Skeeter had been walked when she saw Ginny talking to Harry Potter. Of course she was always looking for anything with Harry for the newspaper. She had heard about Harry being mated with Draco Malfoy so she was curious to what he was doing with Ginny. She had her camera, of course, and was watching them. She gasped as she saw Ginny kiss Harry and quickly took a picture before apperating to her office to get started on the article.

Harrison glared at Ginny, having not noticed Rita, and pushed past her. He eventually found a necklace for Draco and flooed back to the Mannor. As he walked to his and Draco's room, but froze for a moment when he heard sobbing.

Harrison opened the door and walked in, looking at Draco as he heard him sobbing.

Draco clutched a copy of the newspaper, which was already published, and was sobbing.

"Dray, what's wrong?" Harrison asks softly.

Draco flinches at Harrison's voice and looks at him, moving away from him.

"Don't." He managed to say through his sobs. "You kissed her Harrison." He sobs.

"What are you talking about Draco?" He asks softly.

Draco sobs as he shows Harrison the picture of them kissing.