Kuruma talking

Naruto thinking

Naruto talking to kuruma

I had gained consciousness quickly, bolting upright. I was still in the alley. Looking around, I saw more than just my blood covering the walls and ground. Soon enough, my eyes landed on 3 shinobi close to death.

  I hope gramps will understand.

Sorry kit. I couldn't stand them hurting you any more.

It's alright kura-chan.

I slowly stood up, wincing from the pain. I soon made my way home making sure I stayed in the shadows. Arriving home to my freshly trashed apartment, I flopped onto the thin blanket I called a bed.

○ ○ ○

I soon awoke to the sun shining through the broken window on my left. I reluctantly got up, and changed into another pair of the eyesore I called clothes. I sighed before searching around in my closet for the outfit I managed to snag off the shelves of some random store the other day. Finding it, I changed into it. It was a tight fitting tank with fingerless gloves *A/N like kakashi's* with black anbu pants. I tried to tidy my hair, but gave up and headed to the academy. I would've made breakfast, but I don't have any food as the villagers stole it last night.

Kit, you need to eat more. Head to ichiraku's after the team announcements.

I don't have any money kura-chan. I don't wanna put them out of their way for me.

Kit, you need to eat

Yeah yeah

I soon arrived at the academy, a bit early for once. Walking into the classroom, I set down next to sasuke *A/N more like sasuGAY am I right?*. The classroom was dead silent, except for an approaching rumbling noise. I inwardly groaned. Damn fangirls. Soon, a pink haired girl with an overly-large forehead and a girl with long blond hair tied up entered the room, arguring about who entered first. I let out an audible sigh and slumped back against my seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw duckbutt give me a look of confusion. I just continued to stare into space.

○ ○ ○

*everything is cannon except the places of sakura and hinata switched*

"Team 7," Iruka called out," Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Hinata Hyuga..." I just tuned the rest of it out. Soon enough, we were dismissed to eat lunch before coming back to meet up with our senseis.

As I was walking down the path to Ichiraku's ramen, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning arouned, I was face to face with the Hyuga Heiress. Her face darkened my a couple shades of red.

"N-n-naruto! I-i was wondering if ma-maybe we could e-e-eat lunch to-to-together?" She stuttered out. I forced a goofy grin onto my face. "Of course Hinata-Chan!" O exclaimed while inwardly cringing. "How about Ichiraku's?" I asked. She just nodded her head in reply.

○ ○ ○

We were the last ones, by quite a few hours, waiting for our sensei. Only one person in the village hidden in the leaves was always so late: Kaka-nii *naru and bakashi have a brotherly relationship* I sighed in annoyance. Soon enough, a jounin with silver, gravity-defying hair walked into the classroom with an Icha Ichia novel in hand.

"Meet me on the roof in five minutes," he said simply before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I soon followed, using the same technique bringing.

● ● ●

"YOU BAKA! I GET WHY YOU ARE LATE AND ALL, BUT 4 HOURS? YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT LATE FOR D-RANKS!"

"Naru-chhaaaaannnn," kakabaka drew out the chan.

I sighed, "i don't get paid enough for this."

"You dont get paid at all,"kakashi butt in.

"SHUT IT NII-SAN!"

And that is what his teammates walked in on. Now utterly confused, they both set down on the steps. I soon followed, sitting next to the Hyuga.

"Alright!" Kaka-nii began," tell me about yourselves. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future. Get the point?" We all nodded. "Alright purple, you first." The jounin said, referring to Hinata.

"M-m-my name is Hi-Hinata Hyuga. I-i like hanging o-o-out with m-my cousin, N-neji. I d-d-dislike bullies a-and mean people. I-i like to tr-train to become stronger l-l-likr f-father wants me too. I-i wish to be a p-powerful kunoichi w-when I grow u-u-up," the heiress stuttered out.

"Alright, you next emo," nii-san said referring to sasuke. *the uchiha massacre never happened but sasuke's parents are dead. It was an unknown cause. It's just him and itachi now* "my name is sasuke Uciha. I like tomatoes, itachi-nii, and cooking. I dislike fangirls, and unnecessarily rude people. My hobbies include cooking, and training with nii-san."

"Alright, you next ototo," nii-san said to me, gaining looks of confusion from the others.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, making necklaces, jiji *hokage*,nii-san, and kurama-chan. I dislike people who can't tell the difference between a kunai and a scroll, the villagers, and those who hurt my precious people. My hobbies include making necklaces, training and hanging out with Kaka-nii, and visiting Teuchi and Ayme-nee. I plan to be the greatest hokage yet! *autocorrect keeps changing hokage to homage * dattebayo!" I internally smile, glad that I have the verbal tick kaa-san had.

"Now that that's over with, meet me at training ground 7 tomorrow. Be there by 5:30;don't be late. Also, don't eat breakfast. You'll puke," and with that, he disappeared to God knows where in a cloud of smoke. I turned my head towards my teammates, "eat breakfast tomorrow, You'll need your strength. Also, remember this word: teamwork." And with that, I sushinied *excuse my horrible spelling on any of these words * away to ichiraku's ramen.