"You can't be pushing Chimmy around like that. He's your friend." Jungkook said. "Why did you do that?"
"Angry!" Cooky shouted.
"Why are you angry?"
"Chimmy. Y/n." The pink bunny waved his arms around trying to explain things.
"You're upset that Chimmy was with Y/n?"
He nodded.
"He's always with her. Right?"
Cooky nodded again.
"You can't be upset about that." Jungkook sighed. "Jimin likes Y/n, so naturally, Chimmy is gonna be right there with her."
"I like Y/n." Cooky frowned.
Jungkook breathed out. "I do too... but that's no excuse for you to be shoving Chimmy."
Cooky huffed.
"You need to apologize."
The pink bunny looked away as if he was considering it. After a few moments with no answer, Cooky nodded, finally agreeing to do the right thing.
"Thank you." Jungkook let out a quiet sigh of relief. "C'mon."

The duo made their way back into the living room where everyone was silent. You and Jimin still had Chimmy in between the both of you, comforting him. Jungkook gently nudged Cooky, prompting him to move forward. He slowly walked up to you and Jimin, looking rather ashamed. He said something to Chimmy, getting the little dog's attention. He hopped off the couch and stood in front of the pink bunny, willing to hear him out. Cooky started talking, it was just random noises, but he was clearly communicating with Chimmy.
Chimmy looked surprised and said something to Cooky. In the end, the two hugged, which caused the whole room to gush.
"Awww." Taehyung cooed. "I think they made up."
"So, is everything all good now?" Jungkook asked.
Cooky and Chimmy nodded.
"Come here you two." You opened your arms. "There's room for both of you up here, you know,"
Both of them hopped up in your lap and snuggled close.
"Thank you for apologizing." You said to Cooky, giving him a couple pats on the head.
He grinned happily.

Since Hoseok's idea of charades failed miserably, everyone sat around the living room, unsure of what to do.

"You guys are boring." Taehyung huffed, a pout on his face. "We're having a sleepover. We should do something fun."
"Who said this was a sleepover?" Jin asked.
"Me." Hoseok cut in. "Y/n is staying the night, so it's a sleepover."
You stifled a laugh.
"Well, what do you usually do at a sleepover?" Namjoon questioned.
"Sleep. It's called a sleepover, so let's all go to sleep." Yoongi said.
"No, that's not it." Taehyung waved off Yoongi's comment. "There's plenty of things to do."
"Like what?" Yoongi asked.
"Hmm..." Taehyung trailed off in deep thought. "Face masks!"
"I do face masks all the time that's nothing special." Yoongi mumbled.
"Well, when I was younger we would polish each other's nails." You spoke up.
"Tata! Tata!" The heart shaped alien piped up, wiggling his arms around in an excited manner.
"You wanna polish her nails?" Taehyung asked.
Tata nodded.
"We don't even have nail polish." Jungkook mentioned.
"Do you think manager will go out and get some for us?" Hoseok questioned.
"We could ask." Namjoon shrugged.

There was a knock on the door making Taehyung jump up from the couch. You could hear the door open and Sejin start talking.
"Here's your nail polish. I got all the colors you asked for." He said.
"Great."
"What do you need it for anyway?"
"We're having a sleepover!" Taehyung exclaimed rather loudly.
"Okay." Sejin chuckled, obviously used to Taehyung and his antics. "Have fun then."
The door closed and Taehyung returned to the living room with a small plastic shopping bag.
"Here they are." He grinned, pulling out the bottles of nail polish. "We have black, blue, red, and purple. What color do you want Y/n?"
"How about I let Tata choose?"
Tata jumped up and down, happily. He stretched his arms up to take the polish from Taehyung.
"Hmm." He hummed, looking at the different colors, trying to choose. "Ah!" He held up the bottle of blue nail polish.

You had to get Chimmy and Cooky to move off your lap so Tata could start polishing your nails. Of course, they didn't wanna move. Jungkook had to pull them off you and they still ended up clinging to your back, which you didn't mind. At least they weren't in front of you where Tata needed to be.
You held your hands out, placing them on your lap, watching as Tata opened up the polish and took one of your hands. He started applying the polish on your thumb first, focusing on making it neat. You could see how concentrated he was. In all honesty, he was doing an incredible job—much better than you thought he would do. By the time he finished, you had a brand new manicure thanks to the little character.
"You did so good." You praised, petting Tata on the head. "You're good at this."
Cooky and Chimmy peeked out from behind you to get a good look at your newly polished nails.
"Wooaah!" Cooky gaped.
"What should we do next?" Taehyung asked.
"We should eat." Jin spoke up. "I'm starving."
RJ nodded his head in agreement.
"We can order takeout." Taehyung suggested. "Let's get something really good."
"Can we get lamb skewers?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, I want some too." Yoongi piped up.
"I'll pay for it." Hoseok offered.
"Are you sure?" Jimin asked.
"Of course! Order whatever you want."
"Ah, he's the best." Jin grinned, giving Hoseok a pat on the back.

You all decided to order from a nearby restaurant that has just about everything, which was perfect for you guys. Everyone got to order what they wanted and even a little extra.

"It'll be about thirty minutes." Namjoon informed the group, hanging up the phone.
"How about we play a game while we wait?" Taehyung suggested.
"What would we play?" Jimin wondered.
"What about truth or dare?" Yoongi smirked.