⚠️Tests⚠️

Recovery Girl was summoned to Kirishima's room instantly. She was able to heal his cuts enough to stop the bleeding. He got transported to the hospital where his stomach was pumped free of the medicine and he was given a blood transfusion. He was put into a medically induced coma after the incident.

———————————

"Kirishima... I know you can't hear me but please... please be okay..." Bakugo let the tears flow out as he held Kirishima's hand tenderly.

Bakugo did this every day. Kirishima was the only one that cared about him and he was determined to make Kiri feel just as loved.

"Get your hands off of my boyfriend." A voice growled from the entrance.

•Bakugo's POV•

"You are so fucking lucky we are in a hospital right now. Otherwise, I'd kill you." I spat at none other than Denki Kaminari, the bastard that's responsible for ALL THIS SHIT.

"I said, get your hands off of MY Kirishima!" Kaminari stated louder than before. I stood up in retaliation.

"I cannot believe you have the audacity to show your face after what you fucking did." I stomped towards the smaller boy.

"If I were you, I'd leave right fucking now breadstick, before things get ugly." I let small explosions off in my palms. Suddenly, a doctor entered the room.

"Hello, Mr. Bakugo. We have a few things to discuss." The doctor looked at Kaminari in a way that signaled he wasn't meant to be there. He huffed and stomped away. The doctor shut the door and motioned for me to sit down.

"So... we ended up doing a few tests, one of which was a rape kit." He explained. My heart stopped, knowing this wasn't leading anywhere good.

"It was found that he was raped very recently and based on our findings, this wasn't the first time. We believe he's been regularly sexually assaulted since childhood." I wanted to throw up. This couldn't be right. No way in hell was the happy-go-lucky Kirishima molested since he was a kid. There was absolutely no way.

"That can't be right." I stared at him in utter disbelief, tears sliding down my face.

"I'm afraid it's true sir..." he looked at me sadly. Tears turned into sobs as I looked at Kirishima. It's no wonder why he tried to kill himself. He's been through so much and he'd dealt with it alone. I wanted nothing more than to just hold him. If I could take away all of his hurt, I'd do it in a heartbeat.