3 A.M.

"Kirishima? What's wrong?" The hotheaded blonde, Katsuki Bakugo asked, shocked. He had every right to be confused, Kirishima stood in his doorway at three in the morning, crying hysterically wrapped in his oversized "comfort hoodie" as he called it.

"N-nothing... C-can... can I just sleep here tonight?" Kirishima said through anguished sobs. He had his arms crossed tightly, not out of distaste, but rather distress.

If it were anyone else, Bakugo would have slammed the door in their face then and there. Instead, he stepped aside, letting the hysterical boy inside.

"So what's actually wrong?" Bakugo questioned. To anyone else, his words seemed to be laced with poison, but not to Kirishima. Bakugo was actually concerned about the redhead and his well-being.

"It's-it's really not a big deal." Kirishima put his head down and attempted to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"You can't possibly expect me to believe that after you come banging on my door at three fucking A.M. crying hysterically." Bakugo retorted, eyebrow cocked. Bakugo sat back on his bed and patted a spot next to him. Kirishima hesitantly sat down after the ticking time bomb.

"I-I can't tell you..." Kirishima almost whispered.

"Why the fuck not?" Bakugo scoffed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I just... can't" the fragile boy squeaked.

"Kirishima." Bakugo stated sternly, pressing for an answer.

"He'll get... m-mad..." Kirishima said under his breath, however, Bakugo had heard him.

"Who the fuck is going to get mad at you?!" Bakugo was getting more and more concerned as the conversation progressed. All Kirishima did was look away from him. Bakugo looked at him with eager eyes, basically begging for an answer. Kirishima remained silent. Bakugo progressively got more and more impatient. The grabbed his wrist to get his attention. Kirishima unexpectedly winced at this action before quickly pulling his arm away. Bakugo looked at him in disbelief. However small his reaction was, Bakugo still noticed. The blonde's shoulders dropped and he cocked his head. His face was immediately filled with sorrow.

"Kirishima... you're not..." he said in utter disbelief and shock. Kirishima still avoided Bakugo's gaze at all costs.

"Let me see." Bakugo said firmly. Kirishima held his arms to his chest firmly. Bakugo held his hand out, palm up as if to collect something from a child. Kirishima gave in and placed his fist in Bakugo's hand, furrowing his eyebrows. Bakugo took his fist and pulled it towards himself while simultaneously pulling up the sleeve of the crying boy's hoodie.

"Holy fucking shit, Kirishima..."