⚠️Medicine⚠️

•Kirishima's POV•

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

Bakugo slammed the door in my face. I knew there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him. Panic and dread took ahold of me. I thought back to the night previous after Bakugo collected all of my blades.

I think he put them in the bathroom.

I frantically ran to his bathroom, knowing I would have to do this before Bakugo and possibly Kaminari came back. I slammed the door open and immediately began to dig through every drawer in there. Nothing. I pulled open the medicine cabinet and felt immediate relief. Inside we're not only my blades, but lots of medication. I grabbed a few bottles of various medications and the sharpest blade I had. I dumped the pills into my hand and turned on the faucet. I began dumping pills in my mouth and taking large gulps of water to get them all down. Once I got three bottles down, I turned to my razor. I remembered what Kaminari had told me.

"Across the wrist takes you to the hospital. Down the wrist takes you to the morgue. Do it right."

I picked up the blade, hands shaking. I placed it at the base of my wrist and pushed deep into my skin, dragging it across my flesh. For safe measures, I repeated the same steps on my other wrist. I dropped the blades and watched the blood pour out of the gashes in both of my wrists. Tears pooled in my eyes. This was full proof. I would surely die. Regrets started to fill my head. I wouldn't be able to be a hero. Red Riot would be no more... but was he ever real? No. I wouldn't be able to hug my little brother again.  I'd never get to feel the satisfaction of getting an "A" on a test. I'd never be able to have any more late night talks with momma Mina. Bakugo would never be able to make good on his promise to hold me.

I didn't think I wanted this to actually work until I thought of one person.

Denki Kaminari.