The bus was a vibrant red, it was practically shining and so were the wheels. It was like it was brand new, unlike the normal school buses.
I find Cory, Lily, and Vic before going onto the bus. And the inside smells like a new car, which are possibly chemicals like my mother always says but I love it. The seats were black leather, no rips or stains. The lights made the inside seem to glow and the floors, and there was a bathroom. It seemed silver and clean from my angle when Ms. Housewright opened it and gave us instructions to not go unless we absolutely must.

Those on the bus started getting settled so more could come on. I wasn't sure if it would be enough room for everyone, but there were seats on the roof I guess. Cory and Lily sat in the seats on my left side while Vic took the seat behind me. I put my leg in the spot I was saving for Farley, which my friends decided to poke fun at me for.

"I can't wait to get in the water." Vic sighs as he whips his hair around, causing Lily and I to laugh while Cory rolled his eyes.

Farley finally made his appearance before the bus doors closed, and his eyes found mine before he walked over. I moved my leg quickly, which ended up me hitting it against the side of the bus. Thankfully it didn't make a loud noise that would catch attention, but I was hissing as it stung repeatedly. Farley plopped down in the seat next to me and quirked an eyebrow. But I didn't say anything, and just tried to ignore the pain since it would just be breif, while the bus started to leave the school.

I had forgot where we were heading to, all I know is that it was some cities or so away. My eyes felt heavy so I started trying to make myself comfortable, which surprisingly wasn't too hard on this bus. I should have been trying to stay awake, but my friends' conversations didn't fight my sleep back.

A bump jolted me awake. I turned my head just to realize the heat surrounding me. I was leaning against Farley and he was doing the same to me, except he was still asleep. I ended up watching his face too long- it shouldn't have happened at all! I sat up a little to glance around, most people were fast asleep. Cory was up on his phone while Vic was asleep, snoring loudly behind me. And Lily was sleeping against the bus.

"How long...was I asleep?" I ask between yawns as I stretched.

"Maybe an hour or longer." Cory replies glancing my way and I hum back before yawning again.

Lily shivered suddenly and Cory snuggled her. I felt my face get hot and glanced away, the two seemed better with each other thankfully. Now I just needed to figure out what to do with Farley, a lot of his weight was on me. It wasn't exactly a problem, but it wasn't helping my face to stop burning. The familiar feeling with my heart started going. I tried moving but it was hopeless, I was stuck.

By the time the sky started turning light blue, people were getting up. And the bus driver turned on the radio. Lily and Farley was still asleep but Cory, Vic, and I were awake.

Vic was chatting it up with someone who was sitting behind him, while Cory and I talked. It mostly focused on me and Farley.

"Look, he needs to do more than apologize. Set him in his place." Cory whispers as I mutter to myself.

"I'm not like you." I sigh glancing at the sleeping Farley who started to lean against me again.

Cory frowns a little, glancing at Lily. "I'm not like that either Oakely. And you're probably right, he means well. You both are probably just nervous wrecks. And you will probably have to make a move so he can know where you two stand. Otherwise he may pretend nothing happened out of fear."

I bit my lip as I felt my cheeks burn. "I'm scared too..."

"Well, you got the spark to make this start. He only brought the idea, briefed over it just in case he could take it back if you didn't want it. He's only gonna know you feel the same if you tell him. You both are scared, but you guys react differently." he explains and I nod sighing.