fifteen - 15

15th / last chapter, never.

the two of them walked into the school, chenle linking their arms and slightly leaning on the taller's shoulder.

both were in an extremly good mood and that didn't go noticed by anyone, especially their usual group of friends.

they approached lucas who was sitting beside the front doors on a bench with jungwoo and yeojin.

jungwoo was sitting on lucas' lap as they were talking with the young girl beside the couple.

"looks like they made up." jisung states before they get to the bench.

"hey losers and good morning jungwoo-hyung." chenle greets and bows respectfully with jisung to jungwoo who just smiles,
"no need to bow. sit with us."

they sit beside yeojin and chenle leans on the jisung's shoulder like he always does, though this time the simple act means more to both of them.

they smile to each other for some time, mostly not even blinking until yeojin nudges jisung and furrows her brows.

"what's with you guys today, drank a bottle of love potion?" she asks and lucas nods.
"you two finally together?" lucas asked sighing like he's waited too long for it to happen.

the new couple just both shyly nod, "yeah."
"aaah! i'm so happy for the two of you!" yeojin exlaims and gives a short hug to both.

"took you long enough." the boy rolls his eyes but then smiles widely, "well i'm glad you guys are happy," he continues, "unlike you guys i was really confident and confessed almost right away." he says it like he's super proud, too bad jungwoo had to break it for him by making a 'tsk' sound.

"as if, you were stuttering like crazy when you confessed, i almost had to spell it out for you!" jungwoo informs, "oppa, you're exposed." yeojin laughs and lucas just scratches his neck.

yeojin checks the time and stands up, "class is starting, let's go."
jisung nods, gives chenle a short peck on the lips and then stands up ready to leave with yeojin.
"text me when you're class ends lele!" he shouts before heading inside.

"you guys sure look cute together." jungwoo comments and chenle thanks shyly.

"anyway, good luck, i gotta go." jungwoo stands up, "walk me to the gates?"
lucas nods getting up also.

chenle waves at the two, "bye."
jungwoo smiles but before he starts walking away he says one last thing, "don't give up on him too easily."

chenle answers shortly, "never."

ok wow, i was thinking of like writing chapters where they are a couple, and i did but i deleted them, but i just make up my mind to try and continue it in a logical way so this is the end

thank you all for reading fortune cookie,
i'll be trying to publish a new book asap,
but school is starting soon so i might get really busy cause i really need to do my best, since it's my 9th grade and i want to just do my best! 🥰