an encounter never to be forgotten

Ten minutes before boarding the plane, Emily took one last glance at the sketch book with the designs planned for BTS' wardrobe then clutched it tightly against her chest. As time passed by, she heard the announcer say that her plane was about to board in the next two minutes. She then stands up and stumbles over her feet as she makes her way to the gate to board the plane.

The plane was about to take off and Emily was relieved to find out that she didn't have to share a seat with a noisy baby, a man with a fowl stench or a woman that takes up half of Emily's seat. When the plane had turbulence Emily could feel butterflies erupt from her stomach. When the plane was stable, Emily felt a presence next to her. She looked up to see a man dressed in all black with a crow print mask and a beanie covering up half of his face.

He looks at her, but says nothing, Emily feels uncomfortable so she looks away. Jungkook then seated himself next to her with a shrug, as he sat down, he was greeted by a heavenly scent, knowing the scent came from the girl next to him, he then moved closer to take another whiff. Emily abruptly turned around when she felt warm breath travel down her neck. When their eyes met, Jungkook's eyes grew ten times larger when he saw the stern expression on her face.

He quickly turned around and the rest of the flight was spent in silence.

They both bounced off of their seats as they made their way to the exit. After check-out, they, unknowingly headed in the same direction. Emily had noticed but thought it was nothing but a coincidence, she shook the feeling of him following her. She quickly made her way to the BigHit building and not long after, saw the mysterious man walk through the very same doors she had entered just a moment ago.

Without thinking, Emily ran to BTS' dressing room. She had seen that the mysterious man had followed her once again. Emily started panicking, and ran up to one of the security guards rambling that someone had followed her and he was standing right there, she pointed to the man wearing the mask. Not able to keep it in, the security guard burst out in a fit of laughter. He had told her that "mysterious man" was Jeon Jungkook. This was certainly an encounter Emily would not soon forget.

a/n. so my brother stayed up late on a sunday night writing this for his english assignment and he got full marks for it.
he said maybe we could collab soon and i'm excited to do so.