CHAPTER 2 (Ricky and the shoplifter in the mini market )

That day is Sunday. A day that is usually used by Ricky's age-old children to just walk around, go to the mall or even watch a movie in a different theater from Ricky, Ricky is actually engrossed in the room fiddling with the headset he has with isolation hoping the right cable can function again. Rickypun occasionally sings rap songs like Eminem's. Ricky sighed repeatedly because he failed to connect the headset cable. Suddenly the sound of Ricky's room door was knocked and it was apparently Ricky's mother. "Mother? What's there mom?" Ricky asked. "I just want to remind you that in the next 4 days we have to pay rent for rent. If you have money, please help my mother first because your father is still out of town," said Mother. Ricky nodded weakly and the door was closed again. Ricky sits limply because the savings he has always come and go because of their needs even though his classmates already have cellphones. Not with Ricky. Ricky could say he didn't know about technology even though the internet. If there are no computer lessons at school, Ricky might know nothing. Ricky is still active with books and pens while other children are active with smartphones, tablets and even laptops that are carried everywhere. Even so, the value of lessons about music, Ricky entered ranked first in his class.
To get rid of boredom, Rickypun went for a walk with his bicycle, not forgetting he was carrying a book and a pen because for him books and pens were his weapons to make the lyrics of a song. Arriving at the park, Ricky immediately sat on the grass and immediately played a pen and also his book but, just as Ricky began writing the pen that he used was apparently used up then Rickypun walked towards the mini market that was across the park. Suddenly in the mini market there were middle-aged mothers who were being interrogated by mini market officers and some visitors. Ricky chose a pen while listening to the conversation between them. "For mothers like this, we are the ones who lose. I don't know, what you did was a criminal act," said one of the mini market officers who continued with the visitors who continued to heat up the situation. "Yes, just report it to be deterred," said one visitor annoyed. Ricky saw the condition and was quite sorry because of the age of the mothers as they were with his mother. Ricky asked the mini market cashier "What are you stealing?" and the cashier replied "This mother has often stolen rice, sugar, soap, and now added perfume". Ricky was silent and sighed, wanting to help, but the money he pocketed was not enough to pay for the rice the mother had stolen. Ricky apparently only paid for the pen he had bought before Ricky left and a few seconds later Ricky returned again saying "I will come back again in about 10 minutes and please hold this mother here" and the mini market officer nodded.
10 minutes later,
Rickypun came back to the mini market and he came carrying 2 bags of rice containing about 2 kg. "This is in lieu of rice that has been taken by this mother and I think this is more than enough because the rice that I took is only 1 kg" while handing over the rice on the counter. As a result, the mini-market officers looked at each other in confusion, including the shoplifter mother. Then, Ricky pulled the shopkeeper out of the mini market. "Why are you helping mom?" The shoplifter asked, staring full of emotion. Ricky smiled a little and answered the shoplifter's question "Who said I helped mom? It's all not free because you have to pay for all this and you have to start learning responsibly. "

That afternoon, Ricky was taken by the shopkeeper to the mother's resting place. Apparently the mother lives in a junkyard or rather in truck trucks that are no longer used. Ricky's heart was touched and he entered and there had been waiting for the mother's children there were around 8 people. Their condition is truly alarming and this is where Ricky has gratitude. Ricky invited the children of the shoplifter to talk (the oldest child is around 12 years old and the youngest is about 3 years old). There Ricky gave a lot of input that life must be honest whatever its existence and learn to be responsible for our own actions from the slightest thing. After that Ricky gave the assignment to the children of the shoplifter, "Okay, now Sis Ricky will give assignments to all of you except the smallest brother, brother, ask you every day to collect 10 words each person, so every day up to 7 days you have to collect the words around you, which are in the paper, but on the streets too ....... remember this is not just any word but he said it must have the same rhyme or the same syllable suffix. For example maTA, baTA, raTA, kaTA. Do you understand? It would be nice if the word was accompanied by a sentence too, "explained Ricky.
While the shoplifter who saw Ricky from the door cried full of emotion because after all Ricky had helped him and his children.
"It's late, Sis, Ricky must go home first and see you tomorrow Monday after Sis Ricky comes home from school, brother will come here again to ask for your assignment. Ok! ' Rickypun said goodbye home.

* Note: the same syllable is syllabel in rap songs