a week into ua

Izuku and tomura had been surprised how much they enjoyed ua. They liked having new friends and being reunited with a long lost friend. Izuku was a ball of sunshine he flitted all over the room talking to everyone. Unfortunately this made a certain blue haired boy jealous. Even though they lived together tomura wasn't used to sharing his izuku he was used to having him all to himself never having to share it had always been the two of them together they even slept in the same room even thou izuku had his own he always slept better next tomura. Tomura knew he should be happy that izuku is happy and making friends but he cant help but fear what if he loses izuku. Tomura doesn't know why it hurts so much to see his izuku being happy with people other than him and the league.

                    As we shift our focus towards a ash blonde boy he is stuck in a swirling vortex of thoughts all surrounding a certain green haired boy the boy that disappeared so suddenly so long ago just to reappear just as suddenly and just as bright as before. He wondered had izuku missed him as much as he missed izuku or had izuku forgotten all about him. He also wondered why izuku never reached out to him. He felt hurt that izuku was able to just disappear from his life like he did. Katsuki made a promise to himself he would follow izuku anywhere he goes he would never let izuku vanish from his life again. Izuku was and still is his drive to be a hero as long as izuku was a hero he would be too but if izuku ever left the heroes he would follow right behind izuku.

              A lilac haired boy was just as caught up in his thoughts about the green haired boy. His first real friend the first person who wasn't terrified of his quirk the first one that didnt call him a villain and run away shinso knew that he probably wouldn't have many friends in his life so he knew he would have to savor as much time he could with izuku who knew if or when izuku would be taken away from his life. Shinso was so happy to finally have someone who saw him for him and not for his quirk. The quirk that shinso himself hated so much. The quirk that izuku gushed over about how cool and useful it was and how shinso should be proud of such a powerful and useful and unique quirk. Slowly shinso has started to like his quirk all thanks to a special green haired boy.

Shifting our attention to our green boy he was thinking about how happy he is that he has all these wonderful friends in particular his three favorites tomura, kachan and shinso. Izuku was torn they all seemed so happy as heroes even tomura. Izuku even was starting to like it what would all for one think would he be mad would he accept them. Could izuku be both he enjoys being a villain but hes also starting to enjoy being a hero. He wonders what the future will hold and if he will be able to keep his three friends no matter what he decides he hopes that they never leave him behind.