deku! where have you been?

When izuku and tomura walked into class together they immediately sat in the back when a lilac haired boy sat in the back next to izuku. Everything was calm until a blond haired boy came in angrily shuffling to a seat as he was about to sit down he looked around the room until his eyes landed on a certain green haired boy his face morphed from surprise to anger to happiness. Then he yelled out. DEKU!  YOU  BASTARD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!! Izuku looked up in surprise he hasnt been called deku since he was really young. Kachan? Izuku asked. Bakugou looked surprised and immediately ran up to the green haired boy and punched him in the arm then tackled him in a hug. Deku you bastard i was so worried about you. You just disappeared and nobody told me where you went! Ive been searching for you everyday since then. Finding you was my main goal of becoming a hero.  Izuku was surprised he didnt know that kachan cared that much for him. Im sorry kachan i had to leave home for my own safety people wanted to use me for my quirks and to keep me safe mom sent me away to live with people who would keep me safe. Thats where i met tomura. Im really sorry that you have been worried this whole time kachan. After that bakugou decided to sit infront of izuku to make sure that the green haired boy couldnt disappear from his life again. He would follow izuku anywhere no matter what the cost.

Sorry if bakugou is out of character i want him to still be angry but i dont really want him to be an asshole.