the brothers and UA

When the entrance exams came up both tomura and izuku were exited. Even though the reason for their being there they was for villainy and no good. They still were exited to be able to learn new things and to learn more about how to use their  quirks. Izuku was extremely excited to show off all his quirks but tomura was excited to possibly learn how to not disintegrate everything he loved. As both boys entered the testing area they got separated on different sides of the hall to do their test so they couldn't cheat or work together. Both boys finished the test within 10 minutes of the test starting. Izuku got a perfect score and even corrected some of the questions. Tomura got an 85 on his test.  The examiner was shocked and said the boys could hang out in the hall till the end of the testing hour. As they were exiting the exam room a certain boy with lilac hair and deep eyebags caught izukus attention, he could always find people that desperately need and deserve friends so his new goal was to befriend the lilac haired boy. When he told tomura about his plan tomura got  a bit upset about having to share izuku. In tomuras mind izuku was his and his alone izuku is the only one that didnt run away when he showed his quirk. Tomura was scared he would lose izuku if he made any other friends. Izuku read tomuras mind while he was thinking this and told tomura that no matter how many friends he makes tomura will always be his favorite. And that tomura isnt the only one that has faced quirk discrimination the lilac haired boy also has faced his own struggles with quirk discrimination and that he desperately needs a friend just like how tomura did all those years ago.
Tomura realized that izuku was right and that he too would befriend the lilac haired boy and who know maybe he could bring him to the villain side so they could be a trio and not a duo.