start to it all

Izuku Midoriya  was not your average 4 year old in a world where 80% of the population has super powers called quirks you'd think it would be hard to stand out but Midoriya better known and referred to as deku was a prodigy his quirk was so powerful that he could defeat all might with his pinky. Midoriya had every quirk imaginable he was an unstoppable force when  word got out that a 4 year old could beat all might with his pinky and not even try it caused people with no good intentions to try and get the boy and warp his mind to be on their side. And that's just what the heroes tried to do. once word of his quirk got out governments and heroes wanted him to be their trump card to rid the world of villains. the league of villains however wanted to help the poor boy they didn't want him to end up as some  weapon for the hero's. so the league approached Inko to ask if they could take him and protect him from becoming a weapon. Inko let them take her precious son on the condition that they train him how to protect himself and that they let him follow any and all of his dreams. all for one agreed to her terms and took young Izuku to the base he introduced him to his 5 year old adopted son tomura shigaraki and his second in command kurogiri. At first tomura was distant and cold towards Izuku he didn't want him to be mean or scared of him just because of his quirk. tomura was lonely and wanted a friend but he was scared of Izuku not liking him anymore once he saw his quirk. when all for one asked him to show Izuku his quirk he started to cry because he knew Izuku wouldn't want to be friends with him due to his scary quirk. he did as all for one said to do anyways and decayed the block of wood given to him. once he had finished he closed his eyes and waited for Izuku to say something negative about is but instead he heard a cute little giggle and felt someone gingerly touch his hand to his surprise Izuku was holding his hand and not decaying. tomura stared at the little 4 year old fearlessly holding his hand giggling and looking at he started crying he hadn't had his hand held in so long and nobody had wanted to be his friend since his quirk manifested.  Izuku looked at him shocked and let go of his hand asking if tomura was okay and if he has hurt him by holding his hand. tomura stopped crying and said that he wasn't hurt and that he was crying from happiness. all  for one and kurogiri smiled and knew that they made the right choice bringing Izuku here.