Everytime, I need her.

I hit Stephen on his shoulder with my fist. "F*ck you Stephen, you let me feel quilty that I let you feel this. I don't choose for those feelings. You make it my problem but it is not. It is yours."I snap to him and I walk away from Stephen. I walk to our bed and lay down. I start crying.

I stay in the kitchen because I know she need some time alone. I clean the stuff and sit on the counter. I don't know what to do with this situation. I put my head in my hands and start crying. I wish, I can snuggle against Emily's side. I give it a try. I walk to our bedroom and find that lovely women on bed. She is sleeping. I lay next to her and wrap a arm around her waist. We have a few hours before we have to leave. 

I wake up and feel a arm around me. Afcourse it is Stephen's. "Steph, we have to make ready for our trip."I said still a bit grumpy. I take my shoes on, so did Stephen. We take our suitcae outside and Stephen close the door. We have to wait on our taxi. Stephen slide his hand in mine. I let it happen.

Emily is still grumpy about what happen this evening. We have to wait till our taxi arrived. I slip my hand in hers. She let it happen. When the taxi arrived, I release me from her and put both of our suitcases in the trunk of the taxi. Both of us take a seat in the back. Emily take her Phone and type for a few minutes. She give her Phone to me. I start reading.

"Hé sweatheart. 
 I will say sorry. Sorry for my behavior for last few hours. You mean a lot to me as my boyfriend. You're still that special for me because I love you still a lot. I know, I don't show you that, the last few hours. Maby you're right. Maybe I lost some love for you. But that doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you so much, that it hurt what I did last few hours. I hope, we are oké. So we can have a great holiday in the Netherlands. With lots of love, your Em." 

Stephen read my words towards him. I look outside, when I feel a arm sliping around my waist. He pull me close against his chest. I lay my head against his shoulder. I feel so happy with him, he stay with me no matter what. I rub his hand with my dump. 

I give my lovely girlfriend a kiss on top of her head. I feel she is in relaxe mode, when she lay in my arms. I'm happy with her words. She understand that she was not reasonble for what happen. I wrap my arms thighed around her. I will never let her go, as my girlfriend but I know I have once. I try to have so many close moments with Emily. And luckely she let it happen, everytime I need her close against my body.