"Zayn, hello."

Zayn turned towards the voice to see Nick rushing towards him. "Nick, hi. It's my daughter, she's not well. I was told to come in.." he said his vision getting blurry as his eyes teared up.

"Simon told me you called we share clinics sometimes. Come on, I'll take you to the exam room."

Nick led to him to the exam room, Dr Cowell and a nurse already waiting for them. Yazz started screaming, clinging on to Zayn when the doctor tried to take her over from him, her little arms around his neck and Zayn couldn't let go either, he was close to crying himself. He needed Harry so much right now.

"Mr Malik, please, can you put her down for a minute, i know she's crying but I promise this won't take long," the doctor asked.

"But she never cries this bad..I can hold her while you do your checks, please. Please let me hold her." Zayn begged looking at Nick, he couldn't bear seeing his daughter's face red and puffy from crying.

"Zayn..just let Dr Cowell check her quickly, yeah, then you can hold her,the nurse need to check vitals as well. It really won't take long, please" Nick had his hand on Zayn's shoulder trying to calm him down,

"Okay.." Zayn said but Yazz wasn't letting him go, and Zayn just looked at Dr Cowell feeling besides himself, he didn't know what to do. This was no the time to have a meltdown, he had to be strong for his daughter, but it was hard when her screams were ear piercing.

"Actually Mr Malik you can hold her, just come and sit on here and we should be okay.." Dr Cowell could see how agitated the baby was becoming and Zayn looking distressed, so he helped him sit on the exam table.

"Thanks.." Zayn's voice wavered a bit, taking the baby's romper off, Nick stepped closer as well looking at the rash, him and Dr Cowell consulting with each other quietly,.till a shrilling N.E.R.D ringtone made them stop,..

"Thank God.." Zayn let out a not so silent prayer, he had never in his life been happy from hearing his phone ring, everyone looked at him and then where the sound was coming from, his jacket, he gestured for Nick to take it from his pocket,

"Want me to answer that?" Nick asked, to which Zayn nodded.

Nick smiled when he saw the caller ID, "Baby daddy?" he said eyebrows raised, Zayn blushed a bit, or it could be because he was just worked up, no one has to know.

"That's Harry calling." Zayn said looking at him, "Do you mind answering please?"

"Hello_" Nick answered. He didn't get past saying hello and Harry started talking.

"Baby, is everything alright?" Harry asked sounding out of breath,

"Eh, Harry...hi" Nick chuckled,

Harry looked at his phone wondering if he had dialled the wrong number, but no, who the hell was answering Zayn's phone,"Who's this? Where's Zayn? Can i speak to him now?"

"Harry..relax its Nick"

"Who?!! Who the hell is Nick? Why do you have Zayn's phone?"

"Nick..Dr Nick Jonas, Zayn's doctor"

"Dr Jonas? Oh yeah sorry. Zayn has an appointment with you?" Harry's heart was racing in a good way, was Zayn ready for another baby? Yes, yes, yes, he pumped his fists in the air, accidentally dropped the phone. "Fuck." he cursed quietly picking it up, "Hi Dr Jonas, I mean Nick...hello?"

"Did you just drop your phone?" Nick chuckled amused.

"O'course not," Harry shook his head. "Is Zayn alright? Can I talk to him please?"