Chapter Ten | Homeymoon

Chapter Ten | Honeymoon
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Beyoncé & Dwayne's House
Onika's P.O.V

"So, you guys are not going on a honeymoon because of his work schedule?" Beyoncé asked as I talked about how Joe and I were having a honeymoon.

"I know it sucks, but we have all the time in the world to have a honeymoon, plus I'm pregnant, and it's getting hard to hide it from the world," I answered.

"So, announce it, then disappear and reappear when you feel like it," Beyoncé said.

"You make it sound so easy to do, Bey," I said.

"Because it is," Beyoncé said.

"Ugh, why couldn't I be like Fatima? She's so confident and comfortable in her pregnancy." I said.

"Girl, I think it's just you are letting the hate you get to affect you and your choice to share your pregnancy with the world," Beyoncé said.

"Maybe, so," I said.

"Onika, Just announces it or don't, but I think your fans would kill you but also respect your decision," Beyoncé said.

"Hmm, yeah, I'll announce it then hide for a while; maybe when I'm comfortable enough, I'll be out and about," I said.

"Yeah, focus on your family and your happiness," Beyoncé said.

"Yes, but we need to link up more often. So, how things with your father and you?" I asked.

"The same as always," Beyoncé answered.

"I'll pray for y'all," I said.

"We need all the prayers we can get." She said.

"Are you attending the appear of Hobbs & Shaw with Dwayne?" I asked.

"Most likely not, but are you attending?" She answered.

"I don't know yet," I said.

Nicki Minaj And Megan Thee Stallion Trade Compliments On Instagram Live

On Saturday (July 27), rappers Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion collaborated for an Instagram Live that sent their fans' hearts aflutter. The artists traded kind words of encouragement and admiration, leading spectators to wish for a joint partnership on wax.

Throughout the discourse, the pair praised each other leading Minaj to thank the Houstonian for her support. "I appreciate you, and even though we've been joking a lot, I wanted to tell you that it means a lot to me all of the nice and all of the sweet things that you ever said," she said. "Like, it means the world to me."