Chapter Four | Ring, Ring

Joe's P.O.V
Home
Chapter Four | Ring, Ring

Joe arrived home an hour ago; he tucked the kids in and immediately jumped in the shower.

Joe jumped out of the shower and dried off quickly. He pulled on a pair of boxers and opened the door into the bedroom. Sure enough, Onika was lying there with the covers pulled up to her waist and scrolling through her phone. Joe grinned. She was adorable. He went and sat beside her on the bed.

"I got you something," Joe said as he handed her the small box in his hand.

"Is this what I think it is?" Onika asked.

"Open it and find out," Joe answered.

Onika opened it. She gasped. It was a pink 15-carat cushion-cut diamond set in a pavé band. It was beautiful. Tears filled her eyes. Joe watched her. Onika's head was bent, and she wasn't saying anything.

"Do you like it?" Joe asked, a little worried.

"I love it," Onika answered in a quiet voice.

Joe lifted her chin and seen the tears on her face.

"Hey, now what are you crying for, baby girl?" Joe asked.

He kissed her tears away and took the ring, and placed it on her finger.

"It looks beautiful on you," Joe said.

Onika looked at him with those beautiful brown eyes that just melted him.

"Aww, don't cry," Joe said, pulling her into his arms.

"I'm sorry; I'm just so happy, and I never thought I could be so happy like this before, and now I am. Thank you, I love my ring, and I can't wait to be your wife." Onika said.

"And I can't wait to be your husband," Joe said, kissing her lightly on the lips.

Joe laid her back on the bed and pulled the covers back to look at her.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Joe said in a husky voice.

Joe stood up and took off his boxers, and climbed to lay over her.

Joe kisses her deeply.

"Let's work on that baby now." He said.

Instagram

Instagram