Illegal techniques

Start from the beginning

The king was pissed at my actions and threw a knife at me, I just caught it like it was nothing. "You call yourself a king? You just can't handle your queen losing to someone else." I walk off, with everyone, and I mean everyone, staring with wide eyes.

"Well everyone! Looks like we have a new underdog king! Wonder how he'll fair in the upcoming royals battles." Everyone shivered at the thought of someone being that powerful. Sil? She was promoted, but didn't take the queen spot. She was scared and believed the queen still deserved a true warrior mage as a partner.

After all, Sil just wanted to make money. Now she's a noble queen with the ability of being payed by the other nobles. Well she also got enhancement equipment to further increase her abilities.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Solaris daydreaming about her new king.
Start info log 1:
Solaris:
Age: 17
Powers: thanks to her aunt, she was able to learn and harness the elements. Fire is her weakest link.
Abilities:
-Call to arms; she summons an army of skeleton soldiers to aid her.
-Undead queen; allows her to rule over undead beings of varrying power.
-Unholy power steal; able to gain power through killing her opponent, eating them, sex, or filling them with fear.
Looks:

Just imagine her with elf ear

Just imagine her with elf ear. Yes I know that's tifa. But like I always say, I don't own the media or pictures used in these stories of mine. So don't give me any of that crap. I also want to play the new remake coming out. End info log 1.

Since I became a new younger king, everyone has either been afraid or trying to get on my good side. Me and Solaris have been training in abilities. I've found that her strongest element is ice, so I taught her the abilities of a necromancer.

Today we went on a "shopping trip." More like a man's hell! Like seriously! I've been in this same clothing store for the past 3 hours! At least the cashier was decent enough to get me a way to not be bored. We were gaming at one of the newest games ever! Death fantasy 3: age of the eternal skeleton.

When we left, I had paid for it. Since I got 3 times the prize money from the tournament for becoming king.

"Loctus, why did you say I was better at being a necromancer? I honestly hate the undead." I look at her with a blank look, when in reality, I was reading her aura.

"Ice is your strongest magic. Being able to use it is very difficult, but it brings a whole new branch into your magical field. Like how earth, water, and fire would make life magic. Being a necromancer is actually a lot better than you think. Especially knowing you have a skill from hell."

She tilted her head. "A skill from hell? Why do I have that?"

"Unholy power steal allows the user to gain power from someone by committing a sin. Lust and Fear are the best to use, cause constant fear will grant you more power. Lust well, that's obvious at what's needed." She nods, understanding a little bit. "I suggest you work on creating your first ever vampire. When that is completed, they will slowly gain you power as they gain power. These take large amounts of mana to create. You'll be able to make one, if you were able to hold a reserve of magic for a week. So I suggest you get a few charms to hold mana. I'd create one, but you'd probably die before it becomes full."

"So you're telling me, if I had my own servant. I'd gain more power?"

"Yes, with a vampire under your control, you'd be able to gain a higher mana limit. Which will be able to grant you a closer chance of making another. But I suggest having one of each gender. So they could have their own children, which would further your powers tremendously."

"Okay. But what's with the items you wear?" She points to my necklace, bracelets and ankle bracelets.

"They hold back my power. I'm limiting myself so I can grow more powerful at a faster rate. These drain my mana. But when I reach the mana point I had before I put these on, they will change to become a mana reserve of a much greater power."

I had bumped into someone, and it was Sil. "Loctus! You gotta hurry! The other royals in the county are having an idea of holding the battle here! Soon!"

"Aren't you the merchant who gave up taking my spot?"

"Ah! My queen! I didn't see you there! Please forgive me!" I chuckle and began patting Sil's head, she began to blush. It was cute.

"So, do you think you're ready?"

"After what you taught me, my king. I'll gladly fight beside you. Maybe become your lover even." She said that last part under her breath. Definitely becoming a yandere. Should I read her mind? Yeah, let's see. I poked her forehead and saw everything she was daydreaming about.

I shivered! It's scary how much she just wants to be submissive or completely dominant to me... Remind me not to date her....