"Ah, I see. Well if we look at each camp, the east will likely have more troops, as it is closer and likely will have many bandits who escaped the assault present, so an assault would very likely be more difficult on them. Looking towards the western camp, with the possibility of Quill's position being compremised, we may be more expected there, and if they killed him, then there would be less to gain from attacking them." I explained.

"So either way will be a bigger pain in the ass than last time?"

"I would not word it like that, but in essence, yes." I said.

Raven sighed and put her hand to her head as if she were dealing with a headache.

"Right, why don't you go get some rest, we can finish this discussion later." She said irritatedly.

"Yes ma'am, if you need help anything at all, please do not be afraid to ask." I said.

"Alright. Thank you Arcenciel." Raven said as I exited her tent.

I walk through the camp, seeing everybody busy with introductions and their daily routine as I made my way back to my team's tents, "Everything alright?"

I looked to my right to see Virgil walking towards me, dressed in his black tank top, blue pants with wave patterns at the bottom, blue head band, and ocean blue sweater tied around his waist, he carried with him a rather heavy looking book, though it was nothing to someone of his muscular build.

"Of course, and how are things on your side?" I asked.

"Well thanks to you and your team, a bit busier than usual." He answered, now walking beside me.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said, looking up at him.

"Ah don't sweat it! Something tells me you're gonna be having just as much trouble with your new recruit."

Of course he knew about the whole Hydra fiasco, it was always hard to keep things from Virgil after all.

"You don't say." I commented.

"Yeah, saw him and Maxie talking before you left, and from the looks of him, you're in for nothin but trouble." Virgil said.

It is probably better he didn't know, unlike myself, Virgil had actually seemed pretty interested in the Hydra destroying its path across Remnant a few months ago, I could not imagine how interested he would be in our new recruit if he found out about his transformation, though he would have to eventually I suppose.

"Oh come now, I am sure they will get along superbly given time. Why I don't exactly remember us getting along so well upon our first meeting." I said.

"Yeah, but I don't think they'll be ending up like us Quince." He said, rubbing my hair with his free hand.

"Oh stop it." I said, shoving him aside slightly.

"You started it."

"Well I would certainly like to know how." I demanded.

"When you woke up so handsome." He said, leaning down to my level.

"Don't do that!" I said, hiding my blushed face behind my hands.