Jennie [BlackPink]

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jennie was a loving, kind, beautiful and an amazing girlfriend. She never wanted to give up on the things she love. I was going to propose to her, I wanted to live a life with her by my side. Her last words are that she would've said yes to my proposal. " you teared up as you spoke. " No matter what, she'll always be in my heart, in our hearts. She was the love of my life, and forever will be. I will always love you. "

You stepped down from the pedestal and watched as they lower down the casket. You could hear Jennie's parents crying louder as they buried the casket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The funeral was over and just about everyone has left. You couldn't move. You simply sat down in front of the tombstone, grieving. That's when someone decided to interrupt you grieving.

" Hey, I just want to say that I'm sorry for the incident and your loss. " you turned around to see Seung Woo. You didn't like thinking this way but you felt like Jennie's death is his fault. He caused the noise which led to her death. " I didn't mean to do it, I was out of it that day and I didn't realise what it could've led to. "

" Just go home, kid. " you muttered. You didn't want to hear him speak anymore because it felt like you could hurt him if he continue to do so.

" No, I'll stay here with you. I feel responsible. " Seung Woo was about to sit down beside you when you instinctively grabbed a brick, about to smash it onto his head. The last thing you want today was to have Seung Woo speak to you. You quickly stopped yourself before killing the boy. You could see the fear and shock in Seung Woo's face which made you sigh.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Look, kid, I'm sure you're sorry about all this and that you feel guilty but I don't think she would want you to feel that way. " you pointed towards the tombstone. " Just go home. You should get some rest. I just want to stay here alone for a while. "

Seung Woo nodded, bowed, and left. You sighed once again before turning towards her tombstone.

" He's a nice kid, I can't blame him for all that. I just wish you were still here after everything. I didn't think that that moment will be the last time I'll see you. If you were still here, I'm sure the only thing he'll be getting is a scolding from our boss. " you chuckled a little. " I hope you're happy wherever you are. It took me a lot to speak up earlier today. Everything would've been so much easier if you were still here, you seem to make everything a lot easier. "

You smiled at the ground, thinking of her.

" This is why I told you to quit. " you grabbed some pebbles and threw it at the tombstone, frustrated. " I'm going to miss you, you know that, right? I don't know what I'll do without you anymore. I just miss you so much. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went to practice the next day, all gloomy. You didn't want to come but sulking all day won't help either. Everyone was pretty shocked to see you arrive but you didn't want to talk to anyone. You walked into the locker room and sat on the bench, too tired to do anything, that's when your boss entered the room. You quickly got up and bowed at your boss.

" You didn't have to come in today, I know that you're probably still grieving and I won't be giving you any missions for a while but I just wanted to give you this. " your boss handed you a letter. " You can go back home any time if you're feeling out of it and I'm sorry for your loss. "

Your boss left the room and you opened the letter. Everyone who goes on a mission has to write a will or letter to their loved ones, in case of any incident.

If you're reading this letter, it means I'm gone. I do hope this letter doesn't reach you but I know that there's no confirmation of that, anything could happen in a mission. If you get this letter, then I'm the stubborn one and that I should've taken your advice on quitting this job. I actually considered doing it for a while now but even if I did quit, if you didn't, what's the point, right? If the both of us actually spoke up and quit together, maybe everything would've been a lot safer and better. All that aside, I don't know what I did but I hope you won't be stuck on me. I want you to move on from me and get a proper girlfriend who doesn't have a job that risks her life and you, get a job that doesn't kill you. I want you to have a family, even if it's without me. It'll be selfish of me to say that I don't want you to get over me but maybe just, don't get over me fully, okay? Leave something for me, will you? I know you probably miss me but I hope you don't grieve too much, I hate seeing you sad. Smile more and live your life. I love you, forever and always.

Once again, if any of you are looking to buy some K-Pop merch, check out the link in my bio. You get a 10% discount if you use my code "goldmak1997", happy shopping!!!

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

-PW