Truth or Dare (Tododeku)

I'm finally doing a ship other than kiribaku, so I'm a little nervous I've never tried a tododeku story before

texts will be bolded, notes italicized, and thoughts underlined and italicized

Bakugou is still there so there will be swearing

Idea from: myself

Ship: Shoto Todoroki x Izuku Midoriya

Plot: They all have a sleepover in the class 1A dorm room, besides a few people that are away for spring break.  That leaves the dorms to all the Girls, Todoroki, and Izuku there for the sleepover. While Tokoyami visits his family, Kaminari and Shinso spend time with Shinso's two dads (cough erasermic cough), Sero goes to see his sister and Kirishima and Bakugou go to Kirishimas house for Bakugou to meet his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku pov

"Come on Deku"  Ochako says bouncing up and down.

"Come join the fun" Momo adds as they drag me out of my room.

"I don't know.." I say as they drag me towards Todoroki's room.

"I thought we were having it in the living room?" I ask as they bang on Todoroki's door.

"We are but Todoroki wouldn't come when we asked him, so we figured we'd have you ask him" Jirou says as she plugged her earphone jack into the ground as they all backed away to be out of sight

"Hello?" Todoroki says anwsering the door, shirtless and confused.

"Oh hey Todoroki, the  girls are making me go to their sleepover so I figured maybe you could come too so I wouldn't be the only boy for them to torment" I say looking away, blushing.

"Okay" Todoroki replies closing his bedroom door.

"Okay?" I ask looking at his door.

He opens it a minute later

"Yes I suppose I'll join" Todoroki says as he starts walking towards the living room.

"Wait. you might want to put a shirt on" I say as he turns around, a blush creeping up his neck as he walks back towards his room.

"Yeah..." Todoroki says running in his room and grabbing a shirt.

"I think the girls are gonna kill me for reminding you to put one on a shirt" I say laughing.

"Ha don't worry I'll protect you, not that you need me or anything" Todoroki says laughing.

"I don't think I'll be able to handle the girls after this, I just took away our hotness for the night" I say laughing.

"Wait did you just say I was hot? Do you think I'm hot?" Todoroki asks blushing for a second but then going back to pale.

"Who wouldn't, have you looked in the mirror? you're hot and I don't just mean your quirk, wait did I just say that" I say as we walk into the living room being ambushed by the girls.

"We're watching legally blonde the musical and playing truth or dare, come join" Ochako says smiling and dragging me and Todoroki to the couch.

"So Momo who's going first?" Ochako asks

"I have a dare for all of us" Momo says smiling

"We have to sing the next legally blonde song that comes on" Momo says excitedly.

"Sure I'm down" I say smiling.

"Okay" Todoroki says, warily.

"Ribbit, sounds fun" Tsuyu says