Ch. 5

Rose pov (3months later)

I wake up and get dressed then I hear my phone go off. I panic and reach for it. I don't know the number what if it's Andy? I smile and hope that it is. I answered "hello." A male voice says "hello is Rose their?" I said "speaking." He said "Rose it's me Andy." "Andy!" I screamed with pure joy into the phone. I felt the first smile I ever had in three months spread across my lips. Andy say "Rose I miss you so much will you meet me and the guys at the bus stop this afternoon?" I say "Andy I miss you so much too and yes I would love too!" He says "great! At twelve then?" And I reply "yes at twelve and do I need anything?" He says "a bag of clothing and anything else you need if you accept touring with us." I scream and take a coupe of seconds to fan girl before I reply "Andy I would be honored to !" Andy says "great then I will pick you up at 12 then." He hung up. I scream and fa girl some more then I started to pack a bag should I quit my job? Idk I'll ask Andy at 12 then maybe he'll take me to do that in person. I smile and cry it was only 11:30 and I was done packing. What would I do with a half an hour? I think what if I just sung I love to do that. I decided to sing if everyone cared by nickel back. Then I sung how to save a life by the fray. Then I grabbed my stuff for the ten min walk to my bus stop. I smile and run. I reach my bus stop.