Ch.7

Rose pov Saturday
I smile with a start this morning the guys were all already up. I wondered why. I usually get up before all of them and then I eat my breakfast and draw quietly that way I don't wake them. I say "good morning you guys ok? Is something wrong?" i almost panic at what if i was a problem? what if they were gonna kick me out and leave me on the streets of somewhere like NYC? Then i hear Andy say " Yea Rose we have a problem and no it isnt you." at that i was so relived. I asked "can i help?" Andy said " Nah Rose we got it. No worries." i nodded and sat down quietly and drew i decided to draw a pic of my dad and my mom. they were both in heaven now. My mom died two weeks after i was born. I cried slightly this was harder then i thought. i quickly dry my tears in hopes they didnt notice. Too late they did. Andy walked over to me and sat down. He looked at the picture of my dad and my mom holding me as a baby. i had drawn my mom except for some other details. I lost it. I started to cry and Andy pulled me close. He asked "is it your dad?" i replied in a shaky voice " its my mom she died when i was born and i never really got over it. it was hard growning up with just my dad i mean he did the best he could but sometimes a girl needs her mom." By this time Andy had been Stroking my hair. i said "its my own fault for trying to draw a picture of them." Andy said "its not your fault Babe." i said "it feels like it she got a rare cancer you can get when you have childeren. My dad didnt tell me for a long time because he was afriad it would kill me." i dont know if Andy understood what i ment but i had to get it off my chest. then he said "Rose listen to me most moms say if it comes down to me or the baby save my baby. she wanted to save you and your dad did too. because they would have asked him do you want to save your wife or the baby? none of his is your fault." By now i saw Jinxx and Ashley looking at me so i made myself stop crying and i said "its my fault for drawing the picture and bringing it up." then Andy said "it was a nice idea nothing to be ashamed of." i smiled he was really trying un like any other guy i fell for. he really cared. i put down my notebook and drawing pencil and asked "whats he problem?" Then Andys eyes went all like oh my gosh i forgot all about it!" he said "well Rose were going throught this problem where we are losing some of the places we can play our music." there was a rage burning in his eyes. I looked into thoose eyes and said "screw them they dont know wha there missing Andy let it go and find better places to fill thoose slots piss of the people who cancled you. piss them the fudge off." i could see the rage dim a litle. Jinxx added in 'yea we always have the places we started off at i mean they werent fancy but they were where we got our start. they would let us play for sure!" Jake added " yea and i could call up some connections i have and i could get us a few more places." Andy said " alright problem solved band meeting finished." i smiled i love seeing him happy. it had just turned en oclock by the time this was all said and done. Andy said to be ready by six and dress gothic formal. i was trying to figure out what would be a good idea i started quietly looking through my suit case. i found a red dress and said nope. i found my black one and said cant wear that. then i saw my purple dress it was perfect. i decided o curl my blonde hair and wear my sliver heels. then i picked out matching jewlery, by this time it was twelve and the boys had a performence at NYC tommorrow night. i came back to the main room of the tour bus to see Andy and Jinxx talking. i said " hey guys!!" they imediatly stop talking what ever they were talking about i said "sorry did i interrupt something?" Andy said "nope." i nodded and grabbed a quick sandwitch and walked out of the room.