Ch.12

Andy pov
It was time to get ready for the wretched and divine tour. I was so excited my girl was gonna be there and we are going to have the best time of our lives tonight. The boys and I will be up on stage I'll be stealing secret looks to see how she is doing. We will be rocking out the fans are gonna be hyper and amazing I think I might even make the announcement but I might want to wait because we just started our relationship and I don't want to move to fast for her. I walk into the room with my make up artist and she applies the usually you know eyeliner shadow and what not. Is it sad that I know this stuff well I did have to apply it myself in the beginning so I'll forgive myself there. My stylist must see all the happiness just jumping off of me because she says "so what's got you all happy is it just the concert or because of your girl or what's going on I want to join in the happiness." I smile and tell her the whole thing. She smiles and say "that amazing Andy your going to have so much fun out their tonight and no one will stop you." I smile and my make up is done so I get up and go throw on what I'm wearing tonight. I walk out and I stop and stare at Rose she was just finishing her hair it lose bouncy curls she already had a band shirt on I believe its the one with me on it. Along with black jeans and shoes I didn't pay much attention to them. She had my In The End make up on. I just couldn't help myself when she put down the iron and finished spraying her hair I stepped up behind her in the mirror and slid my arm around her waist and said "babe you look hot!" She smiled and said "you really think so?" I said "yes I think so how could I not." She smiles and blushes. Her head turns towards mine and she gives me a quick kiss and says "for good luck tonight." CC walks in and says in a joking voice "aww no good luck for CC." She breaks away from my grip and says "here is a good luck hug for CC." He smiles and says "yay! From the best fan ever!" He leaves the room. She looks at me and says "I don't want to go I don't want this to be a dream I have to wake up from ever." I walk over and place my hand in hers and say "you will never have to wake up and even if you are forced too ill still be here right beside you all the way." She smiles and hugs me tightly but not to tight. It was time to leave. We all rode together. We let her out and she took off towards the front to her spot in the big stadium. The guys and I do some last minute prep work. Our openers go on they are Asking Alexandria. There pretty good from what I've heard. So after that I'm just chilling waiting for our turn now my nerves we kicking in and I was getting slightly nervous like I do before every show. I take a couple of deep breathes in and out. I do that for the next couple of minutes.  Alright Andy its time to go out there and give it your all. Lets go! I look at the guys and say "alright lets go give the fans what they want." They all nod and we hopped up and walked out of the tour bus. I run up on stage and see all of the instruments ready and good to go. I scream at them to get them hyped up "are you ready to rock!" They all scream with joy and excitement. I accidently say out loud "man! that never gets old!" The fans all scream some more and I look at Rose and she was screaming and fist pumping even before we get started I could tell she was gonna fit right in with this crowd. I look at the guys and they looked just as pumped as I was and ready to go so I say "alright guys I hope you don't mind but first I thought we could start with a classic!" The crowd screams and jumps all excited I smile so big and the beat to Knives and Pens starts. "Alone at last we can sit and fight and I've lost all faith in this blurring light." Rose was screaming so loud and she screams I don't know if this was her fan girl talking or my girlfriend but she screamed "Andy Biersack I Love You!!!"  I give her my upmost childish smile and she seems to absolutely take it all in and fan girl so hard and that's when I realized I lost my girlfriend to fandom. I ask myself is that a good or a bad thing Andy? I decide that I didn't care and she was adorable either way. The concert was almost over we have played and sang pretty much everything. I decide on a whim to say to the already Hyped crowed "Alright guys I have a surprise for you!" The crowd screams and is jumping and I look at Rose and she gives me a go for it face. that was all I needed. "we are going to sing Lost It All! Rose baby will you come on stage please." She comes running up on stage and before anything else she hugged me and I handed her a mic. We started to sing and I see her getting nervous so I walk over and hold out my hand. She takes it and I turn her towards me and my eyes say it look at me it doesn't matter what they think. We ended up singing the full song and by the end she smiles at me and I say to the crowd "How Was it guys!!!!" They were all screaming and supporting her voice I heard another guy scream "get your own label that was amazing!" Her face lighted up and I was so happy for her. That was the rest of our night.