Ch.11

Rose pov
I wake up to a knock on my door followed by Andy saying "it time to get up Rose." I shot up out of bed and said "I'm up." I push open the door slightly and says "what time is it?" He says back "it is 11:30." I say back "why did you let me sleep in so late?" He replies "because A I just got up too and B we all needed the rest so I figured you did too." I say back "thank you sorry if I sounded rude I was just surprised I usually get up at about seven." He smiles and says "no problem." I make a notion saying I'm gonna change real quick then I'll be out he nodded and I shut the door. I walked over to the closest and I pick out these black skinny jeans and a black tee shirt that has jack from the nightmare before Christmas on it I pair that with my black mock combat boots that go up to my ankle. I run a brush through my hair and walk out. Andy says to me "you look nice." I say back "thank you." Andy says "so you can totally say no but I was wondering if you would like to come and watch our concert tonight you would be in the front row and yea but if you don't want too you don't have too." I try to fight back scream and fangirl session and says "I would love too." He smiles and says "great!" I walk over to him and I hug him and he slides his hand in mine as we walk into join the others for breakfast. I decide to eat a big chocolate muffin with a glass of milk. Andy eats a cheese omelet with some toast. I smile and once we finish eating me and Andy decide to leave the room. I sit down next to him on the couch. He smiles at me I smile at him. He says to me "so about last night. If that was to forward." I cut him off there "no I don't think it was." He smiles and says "ok good so the concert tonight are you excited?" I look at him as I'm trying not to fangirl "Andy of course I'm excited! I mean hello even before we started dating you guys were my fave band and the best thing ever!" He smiles and says "ok good I though I might have lost my best fan ever for a second." I laugh and say "you could never lose me." Andy says "good." He leans in and then he twirls my hair and takes off running. I chase after him and say "what was that Biersack?" He laughs and says "me playing hard to get." I laugh back and say "I think we both know you were already hard to get." He smiles and leaves the room I go to follow him but I see that he was now talking on the phone. So I decide to go bug CC I find him sitting in another room with a TV and a gaming system hooked up. I hop right down next to him and decide to do what feels most natural. I flop down smirk and he looks at me and we both get really hyper (my emotions feed off other peoples for the most part) he says "so what you doing Rose huh huh huh?" I say back "deciding to come and bug one of my favorite band members well my BF is on his cell phone. What are you doing huh huh CC what's up with you?" He laughs and says "oh nothing much just playing the best Video game ever!!!" I say "what's that?" He replies "oh you know only black ops nothing major." I laugh and say "shouldn't you be getting ready for the concert?" He laughs and says "nope not right now later." I nod and say "well then sir CC I shall let you return to your realm of the black ops." I add a dramatic bow as I leave the room and he dies laughing. I bum into my boyfriend and I spin and blush and I'm about to say sorry when he smirks at me and says "I have something I want to show you before we all go get ready for the concert in a couple of hours." I follow him without argument although looking back I wish I had. I walk outside only to see all the band members standing outside and once Andy gets out of the way I got hit with many water balloons at once. I laugh then smirk cause I found there ammunition. A bucket of balloons only a few feet away from the steps I make a mad dash for it. But as I reach it Andy picks me up and moves me away from the bucket using me as a shield from Ashley and Jake. I give him this glare and he says "well I couldn't just let you get ammunition now could I?" I say back "no but I do have something else for you." I walk over to him sense he let me go and I pull him into a what he thinks is about to be a kiss and then I hit him with the water balloon I quickly grabbed from the bucket before hand. I take off running and stand behind Jinxx Andy grabs a water balloon and it looks like I lost what could have been my only ally maybe if I wasn't good at black mailing CC. I got him to join my team by using some black ops talk plus I just think he pitted me. I was being chased by Andy and I got hit in the back. I whip around and say in a joking voice "oh your gonna get it now Biersack." He gets an oh I'm so scared look on his face and he grabs a balloon just as I do all the others pretty much fell into a free for all. I was hitting everybody left and right it was so much fun. It was so hard to be upset and serious around these amazing people. I may not have the world in my fingers but I have all I could ever want and more.