Jacob Frye x Reader

Start from the beginning

With that he marched toward us with full speed. Me and Evie stepped to the side and started to attack him. I punched him in the face while Evie kicked his legs, making him lose his balance and fall down. However, he held my ankle and pulled me down. I yelped as my back hit the ground harshly, he stood up so fast and I tried to do the same, but he kicked me in the stomach knocking the air out of me. He turned to Evie and they started to fight again, Evie was losing already and she didn't notice the knife Jack pulled. I stood up and ran at full speed and pushed Evie for the second time to take the stab in her place. I held his knife while trying to keep myself on my legs.

" Y/N No!!" Evie called me, I just smiled and threw the keys I stole from Jack a little while ago to her. " Go and free Jacob, Evie. Go!! I will be fine." She nodded and ran to Jacob. Jack looked at me and said " You're already going to die, why would you waste your time since she will die after you?" I just laughed. My H/C hair covered my eyes.

" Just look at your little toy......Jack!?" He looked down and saw that I was holding his knife strongly. Blood oozed from my hands as my hold tightened. " What? How.....!?" He backed away with slightly fear as he pulled the knife violently. " You might be fearful Jack, but you're nothing but a little chick." I looked up at him, showing him my dull eyes with an insane smile. " What are you?" He asked followed his question with a 'tsk' sound. " I'm the monster you thought yourself were........ Now let's see who will win, Jack?"

Third person's POV:-

You and Jack started to fight, you were so fast that he didn't even follow your movements. He managed to hit you few times, but it was nothing to you.

Both of you ended up being exhausted, but you weren't that much tired. He suddenly ran toward you, and you threw a smoke bomb. After the smoke disappeared, you were nowhere to be seen. Jack was confused as he looked around, until he heard your voice......

" You thought that you can kill everyone, right Jack? You look at your mother's death as the only crime. You think you ARE the only one who suffered, everyone must face the pain one day Jack. You took away my only family, you took Jacob from me and I will take your worthless life as a payment. I will remove you from this world Jack. You. Will. Die. Now!!"

You looked down at him, and there appeared the bloody words around him which said " Kill Jack!!" You jumped down at him,ended up being on the top of him. You could see fear in his eye. He chuckled and said " We are the same!! You are a monster like me."

" Who told you I didn't admit that I'm a monster Jack. You ARE the monster like me not the opposite." You smirk at him and lifted your knife up. You were hesitant at first, until you heard the evil voice in your head.

" Kill him!! He is worthless, you're stronger than him!!"

You cried out loud and stabbed him nonstop. You stood up and looked down at Jack " He is dead!! I killed him!! No, I did it again!! I'm a monster!!" Your E/C eyes was felled with tears as you looked at Jack's corpse. You looked at your hand which was covered with your and Jack's blood and gasped as you cried and sobbed.

" Y/N!!" You heard Evie's voice and you looked around with wide eyes. She was carrying Jacob who was looking at you tiredly. " .....Y/N---!?" Jacob tried to speak, but you cut him off. " Don't look at me!! I'm a monster......". Tears start to form in your E/C eyes. " .....I must leave, be safe Jacob!!" With that you ran away from the place leaving Jacob with tears in his eyes while Evie called you.

Few months later and Jacob POV:-

It has been months since last time I saw Y/N, she disappeared suddenly. No clues, no leads, no nothing. When I saw her that day, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was...... different. I felt like I really don't know her anymore when she talked her last words. I didn't know the woman I grow to love. She was scared, she seemed lonely. I wish I just could hold her in my arms and comfort her. I won't give up, not yet, I need to find her. No I have to find her.