Chapter Fifteen- Perfection (The End)

Y/N POV

9 whole months of pregnancy is difficult, but I'm almost finished with my time being pregnant! I'm on my ninth month and the baby should be coming any day now. At the moment I'm in bed cuddling Baby and Ballora to the best of my ability... 

The door flew open. "Y/N!" Mike yelled "Nathan! something is happening to him!" he shouted. I jumped up as quickly as I could and ran out of the door. Once I got to Nathan I saw that his suit was malfunctioning. I rushed over to him and yelled his name. "It's Ennard.." Baby said as he walked up to us. "Ennard must have gotten inside the Fredbear suit...Nathans soul AND Ennards wires can't both fit in there. Nathans soul must be exiting the body; which means....he'll be gone for good" Circus Baby explained with fear in his voice. "No! How do we fix this?" I yelled. "We need to get Ennard out of the Fredbear suit NOW," Baby said. 

"Argh!" I whined out. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, then a huge puddle of water surrounded me. "Her water broke!" Ballora shouted, rushing over to me. "Baby! you, Freddy and Bonnie get Ennard out of Fredbears suit! Chica, Funtime Foxy and I will deliver this baby" Ballora ordered. "Ar! what should I do, laddie?" Foxy asked "hold her hand," Ballora told him, Foxy nodded and grabbed your hand. He and Ballora carried you to the couch, away from the Fredbear drama. 

You moaned out in pain when the contractions hit. They were getting closer and closer together. "Alright, baby girl, you're 10cm dilated, push" Ballora demanded. I yelled and groaned as I pushed as hard as I could. "again, babe" he yelled. I pushed as I squeezed Foxy's hand "AYE! SHE BE A LASSIE WITH STRENGTH!" Foxy yelled, his hand going numb.

After 2 hours of pushing, I had given birth...to two adorable babies. The boy looked like baby, having red hair and emerald eyes and the girl looked like Ballora, having purple hair and caramel eyes. I was holding the girl as Ballora was holing the boy. 

Baby walked in, Fredbear following. "Y/N," they said, happy. "Oh my god, Baby girl!" Baby rushed over to me. He sat next to me and tucked my hair behind my ear. He kissed me lightly. "Nathan is ok?" I asked him. "Yes, and Ennard is gone for good," Baby told me. Ballora came and sat on the other side of me. "So what should we name them?" Ballora asked. 

"Charlie and Abby," I said. They looked at each other and nodded. "Perfection," we all said in unison "Perfection," I whispered before kissing Abby's forehead...

The End.