Chapter Ten-Plan

"No struggling?" He asked with a smirk. "No. No struggling, Ennard. What's the point in that? You're 100x bigger and stronger than me" I said glancing up at him. "Well.....good girl" he grinned "but I have one question for you" I looked him straight in the eyes. "Are you faster than me?" I darted in the other direction before he could comprehend what I had said. Once he did, he started to chase me. I ran and ran but he was quick...he was gaining on me. I gave it everything I got and sped into Baby's room. Once I did I used his desk chair and leaned it on the door as well as locking the door. The first thing I thought of was getting Ballora and Baby back. How was I possibly going to get them, and myself, to safety? well for one thing- we have to leave, we can't stay where there is a threat to my life! 

I sat down on the bed and started thinking. How could I get my two manz to safety? Then a loud banging came on the door. "Y/N~ let me in~" Ennard sang. I didn't answer, I stayed as quiet as I possibly could. Maybe he would think I ran a different way? After a while, the banging stopped and I was sure that he had gone away. 

I thought of a plan, so crazy it just might work. I crawled through the secret vent in Babys closet. He had told me that if I was ever in danger to go in there. Supposedly, there was a whole different ventilation system that leads to each room in the building, and to an exit. I just needed to find Ballora and Baby, wake them up, and have us all crawl to the exit. 

After about 7 minutes of crawling, I had found the room that Baby and Ballora were in. I opened the vent hatch and hung myself down from it. I let go of the vent and fell to the ground. Once I reached the ground safely I rushed over to Baby and Ballora and checked their pulses. They were fine. I looked around the room to see if there was anything I could wake them up with, I spotted a sink and smirked, knowing there was running water in the building. I strutted over and cupped my hands under the running water. Once my hands were full I walked over to Baby and spilled the water all over his face. He jumped up instantly, now wide awake. Ignoring his questions- I went and filled my hands again and poured the water on Ballora, who woke up instantly. 

After explaining everything to the boys, I explained that we had to leave right away. They agreed and we all headed for the exit, Baby leading us and Ballora sticking behind me for safety. Baby lead us to his room then Balloras room so they could grab some belongings and then he made sure we all exited safely. Once we were all out, I could tell that they were nervous. They didn't want anyone recognizing them. 

"Hey guys, it's ok! no one will know it's you" I reassured them. They both nodded but still looked nervous. "We should go to your house and grab some of your stuff, hon" Ballora suggested. I nodded but then asked where we would stay. "We could stay at Fred bears diner, only we would need to go get all the others before leaving for good" Baby said. "I don't really want to go back in there to get them, Baby," I told him, my voice cracking. "Well we could bring you to Fred bears, I could stay and since Baby knows the Sister location well, he could go get the others," Ballora reassured me. I nodded and we walked off. 

Once we got to the diner, Baby kissed my forehead and told me that he would be back in about 30  minutes. Ballora and I walked inside and Ballora called out "Fredbear! I have someone here that want's to see you." Soon after, a golden bear known as Fredbear stepped out of the darkness and went wide-eyed when we saw me. "Y/N!" His broken robotic-voiced called out. He ran over, the best he could, and hugged me. Soon after, he backed away and coughed. "I'm sorry...I guess you don't really-" "I know who you are, Micheal" I cut him off. "Ennard told me the truth, everything that really went wrong in our family..."

Micheal and I talked and talked for hours... along with Nathan. The three of us caught up and they told me their points of view of the same story Ennard told me. It is true. My father did kill them all. How sickening. 

Baby returned with Freddy, Foxy, The minireenas, The bidybabs and everyone else. Fredbear showed us to the few extra rooms they had. Baby, Ballora and I were to share a room, which was fine with me! That night- I was introduced to Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and the puppeteer. Who were the other animatronics thrown into this place as trash. We all played games, told ghost stories and ate chips and other snacks they had. 

After a little while, I became sleepy. I yawned which made Baby and Ballora notice my tired state. "Aw..I'll take her to bed," Ballora said. He picked me up and carried me to our new bedroom. Ballora laid me down in the middle of the bed and crawled in beside me. I laid my head on his chest and he told me a story and played with my hair while I fell asleep. 

BABY'S POV

I watched as Ballora carried our princess off to bed. "You better take good care of her" I heard Freddy say. "If either of you breaks her heart or hurt her in any way, we will dismantle you in 4 seconds flat!!" Fredbear threatened. "I promise you on behalf of Ballora and myself, we will not ever hurt her. She is our baby. We love her" I said with my hand against my heart. "Good plan," He retorted.