Heated

You decided to dress up for a change. Your typical uniform for work was pretty plain, and Yami had no issue with you changing it up as long as it looked formal. You wore a full white suit, which revealed some of your cleavage. You hooked on hoop earrings, tying your hair up into a bun. You applied some eyeliner and lipgloss. Today you planned to enjoy yourself before your date with Yami.

All eyes locked on you as you walked through the top floor. Mai dropped her mouth open in surprise,

"Wow. You look absolutely beautiful (y/n). Are those the hoops I bought you? I told you they would look great"

You chuckled, winking at the woman before seating yourself at your desk,

"Are you ready for your date?"

You looked at the blond slightly confused. How did she know about that? Almost as if she read your mind, Mai answered,

"I saw him walking into his office with a small smile. It's rare for him to smile for an entire day. He usually keeps a poker face on"

You slightly lowered your voice,

"You caught us. I'm a bit nervous but I'm very excited"

Mai clapped her hands joyfully,

"See, I told you he cared. How could he resist beautiful women like us?"

She flawlessly flipped her hair over her shoulder, causing you to laugh.

You pulled out your files and quickly got working. Many of your coworkers' tried sweet talking you whenever they had the chance, but you softly denied them. The only man you ever wanted was Yami. And you planned to keep it that way.

Yami briefly called you into his office as he needed some specific files. You confidently strolled in. The man glanced at you before taking a double take. You looked marvelous in his eyes. The suit hugged your curves beautifully. You smirked as he continued staring at you intently. The little peaks of skin made him want to take you right then and there. He cleared his throat before speaking,

"Hello (y/n). I see you adjusted some changes"

You chuckled before handing Yami the files,

"Yes, Sir. Did you need anything else from me?"

Although you spoke innocently, the intent laced in your words had Yami holding himself back,

"No, that is all"

You swiftly turned to walk out the door. Before you could, Yami called out,

"Be careful out there. I can't have you getting mauled by all those men"

You chuckled to yourself before sending him a smile,

"I will Yami"

You focused intently on your work for the next few hours. You were happy the files you worked with were finally getting interesting. Yami has upgraded your position in a sense. He kept you as his secretary, but you had to deal with some of the gaming issues. You were simply just so great, he couldn't leave you with the boring work. He also paid you more. You quitted the job at the café the night you served Yami. You were finally free from your debts. You smirked to yourself thinking about how heated you made him. You couldn't deny that you haven't had dirty thoughts about him. Each time you did though, you brushed them away quickly. It felt inappropriate to think of him that way as he was your boss... and also, you weren't dating him, yet.