the kid name saji

A/n

Long time no see!
________________________

Kusuo pov

'So he has my hair but y/n's eyes.
And.....'

I look up at the baby floating above me and Y/n's heads

'Good grief he also has my powers'

I know this should have been a possibility but. Does that mean saikiks run through the family? I need to look into this. Y/n seems to be happy but upset at the same time. I sigh

"Well I bet you he likes sweets."

Y/n says giggling.

"As long as he stays away from my coffee jelly I don't mind"

I say making Y/n laugh. I love that laugh so much. I hug her from behind.

"Speaking of coffee jelly mind making me some?"

I ask nuzzling my face in her neck.

"Fine but take off your glasses"

She ask making me question her.

"Why i might turn saji into stone..."

I say looking at her beautiful face. I'm really lucky to have her. I can even go as far as to say I love her more then coffee jelly. Thats how much I love her...Y/n doesn't know she does these things to me. I really just want to show her all the time that I love her.. Oh dear I got side tracked in her beauty. Y/n is staring with a stern look... So i kiss her plump and soft lips. She kisses back.

"Kusuo~ not infront of saji."

She says blushing making me smirk. Good grief when did I become so perverted? Whatever.

y/n pov

Soo saji was just like his daddy he had his power and everything. But he was perky like his grandmother. Though he always kept kusuos straight face. But he has the cutest chubby cheeks! anyway our little one was juust like kusuo when he was a baby. kusu was putting saiji asleep while I washed dishes.

'This is so great we're finally starting our own family'

I thought smiling to my self like an idiot. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist making me jump slightly.

"Oh! Hey kusu-kun"

I say looking up at him. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. I felt my heart start to race.

"You know its been a while since we last you know.."

Beginning of lemon

He says softly in my ear licking my earlobe.

"Mm! K-kusuo~ n-no~ we might wake up saji~"

I say trying to reason with both him and myself, Mostly with myself. He starts kissing my neck making me moan out. I feel myself getting wetter.

"Mm~"

I moan when he gropes my breast and nibbling my neck.

"K-kusu~ m-more~"

I moan out and he smirks and he starts pulling down my shorts which I think tempted him because of how short they are he puts his hand in my underwear and starts to grope my ass.

"Nngh~ kusuo~"

I moan out and I bend over the counter letting him get a better view of my ass I look back at him to see him lick his lips and take his glasses off. I blush and look forward. He grinds his hard on against my clothed heat.

"Mmm~ your so wet Y/n~ your getting both your panties and my pants dirty~"

He says in his seductive voice I bite my lip feeling myself getting even wetter. Saiki starts putting more pressure against my clothed pussy making me moan out.

"Ahh!~"

Ssiki says in a mischievous tone

"Shhh you don't want to wake up saiji do you?~"

I gasp and quickly cover my mouth. I hear a unzipping sound and clothes falling to the floor. Saiki pulls down my lacy underwear, he slowly rubs the tip up and down my entrance making me moan softly. Then he slams into me and I bite my lip to keep me from screaming his name right then and there.

"T-Tight~ ngh~"

He grunts and starts to thrust slow but hard making it harder for me to keep my moaning under control.

"Your little pussy is clinching around me so tightly you missed me huh?~"

He says thrusting faster.

"Mmm!~~"

He pins my arms behind my back using telekinesis then puts two fingers in my mouth making me suck them.

"Mmm!~~"

I moan as he goes faster and deeper. I start to drool as he fucking me senseless. I feel a knot tighten in my stomach.

"C-Can I cum inside baby?"

I nod letting him know its ok. He starts thrusting faster and I felt the knot in my stomach release at the same time saiki came inside.

"MMM!~"

He thrusts slowly then stops and pulls out taking his fingers out my mouth. I breath heavily and he cleans me up then picks me up teleporting to our room. He cuddles me as we both fell asleep.

End of lemon

Timeskip to when sajis 16

I was feeding me and saikis little girl d/n (daughters name) yes we had more kids. I just wanted one more so i got one more. Though the night she was conceived saji walked in when we were finished and lets just say he walked in and is now forever sccared.

A/n

Hoped you enjoyed :3 i honestly did not mean to do a lemon but fuck whatever i updated bitchesssssss