you see his old classmates

A/n

Just a little something something.
______________________

Kusuo pov

Today is the high school reunion. I didn't want to go but y/n used those eyes of hers and said,

"I'll buy you coffee jelly."

Of course I didn't deny following in her trap here we are. Heres the thing y/n doesn't know about the idiots she's going to meet. Anyway while walking to the classroom I immediately want to go home. Then two hands cover my eyes.

"hey buddy."

I remember that idiot any time any day Nendo.

"Oh kusuo who's this?"

y/n ask looking at Nendo.

"Oh hi my names Nendo what's your name pal?"

Y/n smiles dang she's like a goddess.

"My names Y/n. Y/n saiki."

He looks at her then me then says

"Buddy I didn't know you have a sister!!!"

Then I hear Y/n think/ask

'umm saiki is he...Stupid?'

I look at her and nod.

"No Nendo i'm Kusuo's wife."

For some odd reason people started surrounding us.

"Woah! Your married to saiki?! Who knew saiki had taste!"

Wait who said that?! Then I hear another voice that I remember.

'Saiki?! How can he date someone other then me?! I told him I liked him in senior year and he turned me down!!!'

Maybe you should have took that hint.

"Oh hi i'm Kagomi it's really an honor to meet you!"

'Yeah right stealing the guy I like is a big mistake.'

Little do you know Y/n is quite scary when shes angry.

"Oh hi I'm Y/n Saiki. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Y/n said sweetly.

"Hey saiki..."

I look to see Kaido he seems....Weaker.

"Dark reunion is out for her you better watch out."

He says I sigh. If anyone touches her they'll get blasted off the earth as simple as that.

"Hey Kaido."

I see Kobuyasu (did i spell his name right?) he looks at me

"Wow saiki you don't look different at all."

I'm not sure if that's a complement or not. For some odd reason I look around and Y/n is no where in sight better use clairvoyance to find her. I look for her to find her in the girls bathroom talking to Teruhashi. She pushes Y/n to the wall. Big mistake there Y/n likes to fight which by I can see Y/n punched her in the face since she was near my raider of how much I can hear it was easy to hear, what happened basically the conversation.

K-Kagomi
Y/n-you

K:Hey Y/n I have a proposal for you.

Y/n:And what might that be?

K:Break up with Saiki.

Y/n:Oh I'm sorry I'm not sure I heard you right.

K:You heard me right bitch stay away from him.

Y/n:Sure...is that what you expected me to say?*giggles* your so stupid for thinking that.

K:*She pushes Y/n on the wall* listen he would want a perfect pretty girl not a normal ugly girl.

Y/n:Well by what I can tell your not perfect if you can't move on and have such ugly thoughts meaning...*punches kagomi*

K:*Falls on floor*ugh!

Y/n:*Smirks coldly*Meaning your nothing more then a pig.

K:!!!

Y/n:Move on he clearly doesn't like you. But one day your find your certain someone, be patent don't be rude. And love the person for who they are not by their looks. And stop acting like you make everybody's day, because you don't. So word of advice... *leans in* don't be a little bitch ok?

K:*Too stun to answer*

Y/n:Now then I didn't punch you that hard so it didn't leave any marks. Now lets go *grabs her hand* We wouldn't want you absent would we?

K:*smiles*yea...

Basically she gave her a lesson.  man I love that women. Only she can make people become kind so easily.

My pov

Since I'm lazy I'm going to tell you what the others are now.

Nendo: chef

Mera:became rich and married kobayasu

Chiyo:married kaido and is a model

Kaido:manga artist and married chiyo

Hairo:gym coach

Kagomi:actress and model

Kobayasu:has a motorcycle shop and married mera

Takahashi:noone really paid attention

Eri kitemura:a fortune teller(obviously) and married tortiska

Saiko:took over his fathers company

I can't remember his name became an detective

I can't remember his name became an detective.(pic above)

Tortiska:married eri and became a perverted monk.

*timeskip when you get home*

Saiki pov

We go home after the reunion it was a tiring day me and Y/n just cuddling and watching TV.

"Hey kusu-kun?"

I look at her stroking her beautiful h/l h/c hair

"Hmm?"

She blushes then says

"I-I wish I was in the same class as you when we were younger..."

She blushes after saying that and hide her face in my chest. Too adorable for her own good. I smile then kiss her head. We were enjoying another ones company and slowly fell asleep after I teleported us to are bedroom of course.

A/n

Whew!sorry to those who like teruhashi!!! I like her as well but since she likes saiki in the anime i had to make reader tell her to move on and find someone else.ya'll become friends after the accident in the bathroom,so hoped you enjoyed this chapter,and bye~