valentines day~💘💖💘💖💘

Y/n pov

"Now lets see. How to make home made chocolate...."

I was making chocolate for kusu-kun. (fun fact valentines day in china and/or japan the females give male chocolate.) You see I'm making a cavity sweet table for kusu-kun. Also since I met his old class mates I told nendo and kaido to keep him busy. I already did cupcakes, cake,bcoffee jelly, donuts, fruit parfait, all the sweets you can think of also right now I'm making him a chocolate fountain.

"Now to make it a little runny..."

As I was making the chocolate fountain the front door opened.

"Y/n I'm home."

Saiki says

'Oh no!!!!'

"Kusu dearest please don't come home do some shopping or anything!!!"

I say in a panic voice lucky for me I learned not to think about what I'm doing so it's a pleasant surprise for kusu-kun.

"Why?"

He ask then I had to go to extreme...

"Honey if you don't leave and come back in two hours.....I will take you to a BUG infested house."

I say then it got quiet not even a foot step.

"Whew he's gone! Hopefully he'll forgive me for threatening him like that."

After saying that I go back to the fountain.

Saiki's pov

"Honey if you don't leave and come back in two hours......I will take you to a BUG infested house."

Y/n says never before have I teleported so fast. I love Y/n but sometimes she's deadly wait were am I-

"KOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

My mom says in a cheery voice.

'oh well guess i'll kill time here.'

"Y/n kicked me out of the house for no reason."

I say heading up to my old room.

~time skip and y/n pov~

"Finally i'm done!!!"

I yell out. Well I decorated the table went ahead and made a red velvet heart shaped cake, cup cakes, all the sweets in the world and I also made a romantic dinner cause all those sweets are not good for your health.

 Well I decorated the table went ahead and made a red velvet heart shaped cake, cup cakes, all the sweets in the world and I also made a romantic dinner cause all those sweets are not good for your health

(Kinda like this but A LOT OF SWEETS)

I hope he likes it...now time to change into my red cocktail dress...

now time to change into my red cocktail dress

Now then time to find kusuo-kun. I grab my phone and text him

Deadly love💀💚-you
Coffee jelly lover💖-kusuo

Deadly love💀💚-kusuo-kun you can come home now😊

Coffee jelly lover💖-how do I know it's not a trap?

Deadly lover💀💚-Because I love you!!

Coffee jelly lover💖-fine

Deadly lover💀💚-yay! oh and teleport in the living room!!!

Coffee jelly lover💖-ok?

I went a head and lit up the candles and stood behind the table.

Kusuo's pov(it's so weird to say his first name all the time)

I do as Y/n says and teleport to the living room. I seen...a beautiful sweets table, and y/n in a red sparkly cocktail dress.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KUSUO-KUN!!!"

She yells holding up the red heart shape cake. Never before have I been surprised, yet she always makes it happen damn how much I love her.

Tam pov

Ya ate got drunk and had time in the bedroom technically every where in the house happy valentines day my readers