Chapter 6

I was awakened by a loud noise downstairs. My eyes shoot open when I hear the sound of clanging pots and pans. I check the time, and saw it was 11 pm. I try to get out of bed, but Masky stops me. He pulls me back down into the bed, nuzzling his head into my back.
"Mmm... .where are you going...? It's so late..."
I was about to lie and say that I was going to the toilet, when the noise downstairs got louder. Masky sat up in bed, clearly hearing it. He lets go of me, and slowly walks up to the door. Masky motions me to follow, and I tiptoe behind him, wrapping my arm around his.
Masky cautiously opens the door, peeking out of it. Suddenly, I am pinned to the floor and I let out a little yelp in surprise. EJ covers my mouth.
"Shh.. they'll hear you."
I lift up my eyebrow. 'They?'
EJ lets go of me and helps me up, after receiving a glare from Masky. As I stood up, I could see in the dim light that EJ wasn't wearing his mask. He must be like Masky and takes off his mask when going to sleep.
EJ had soft brown hair and dark grey skin. He wasn't called "Eyeless Jack" for nothing. His eyes were gone and in their place were deep, black holes, oozing with an unnamed black liquid.
Masky taps EJ on the shoulder and Masky pulls me close.
"What's going on?" He asks EJ, who just shrugs.
"We're probably being raided or attacked."
My eyes widen. Attacked?! "Who's attacking us?"
Masky looks towards EJ, expecting of an answer. "Probably Zalgo..."
I look up at Masky "Who's Zalgo?"
Masky tries to pretend that he didn't hear me, and slowly opens the door. He peeks into the hallway, looking around. I see Jeff down the hallway, poking his head out of his room. He spots us and mouths "what the fuck is happening?"
Masky shrugs. Jeff tiptoes over to us and starts to whisper to Masky, too low for me to hear, and occasionally looks towards me. Masky shakes his head and hugs me. I could make out some words of what Masky was saying. I heard the words "no" and "she's staying with me". I had no idea what was going on.
EJ and Jeff nod towards each other, and Masky goes over to Hoodie and shakes him awake. He explains the situation, and Hoodie, EJ and Jeff slip out the room.
Masky slips a hand into mine and guides me to the window, slowly opening it.
"Where are we going?" I whisper.
"Somewhere. Far away from here." Masky says.
I tilt my head "Why?"
"You know the aura you have?"
I nod.
"It's attracted unwanted attention. So we're going to hide somewhere until it's been dealt with. I don't want you in danger." Masky wraps an arm around my waist and silently jumps out of the window.
We run through the surrounding forest, with me not knowing where we were going.

-time skip-

In the morning, I wake up and I look around to see where we were, but I couldn't work it out. We weren't in the mansion anymore as the room felt too normal. I was somehow wearing Masky's hoodie instead of mine. Masky had also taken off his mask and replaced his usual yellow hoodie, with a blue one instead. I stared at his face for awhile, but I quickly pretended to be asleep when he shifted. I feel his strong arms wrap tightly around my waist and his face nuzzle into my chest. My face heats up and I try to break free of his grip, but I stop when I hear a small laugh.
"There's no point resisting me.... You'll give in eventually~"
His voice sounded drunk, and his words were slurred. I looked at his face and poked it several times, but he wouldn't wake up. He was sleep talking, and had no clue of what he was doing.
I felt his cold hands on my face and I squirm as he leans in and sniffs me.
"You smell so nice in the mornings (Y/N)~ it's not fair."
I feel myself roll over, and Masky is on top of me, his arms on either side of the bed. I try to push him away, but a part of me held back my strength.
Masky presses his soft lips onto mine, and I feel the world fade away. I reach up and wrap my arms around his shoulders, getting a little absorbed in the kiss. Masky abruptly breaks away, and in the dim light, I see his cheeks flush red with embarrassment.
"Oh, god!"
He gets off me and sits on the edge of the bed. "I'm so sorry! I thought I was dreaming..."
I sit next to him and pull his hands away from his face. His eyes meet mine, but he quickly looks away again.
"Sorry (Y/N).... I didn't mean to k-kiss you..."
That hurt. "You didn't mean it?"
Masky notices the sad expression on my face and strokes my cheek. "Well... not completely...but I know you didn't want it."
I jump at Masky and crash my lips onto his, tangling my fingers in his hair. I feel his muscles tense up, then relax. He rests his hands on my waist, and I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. We lie there, kissing, our panting filling the room.
He breaks off, and a string of saliva connects our tongues. He nibbles on my ear and I let out a soft moan. Masky looks back at me in surprise.
"What was that noise?"
I blush at how inexperienced he was, but it turned me on to know he hadn't heard a moan before. Masky smiles.
"God, I love you so much, (Y/N)!"
I hadn't expected something like that from a cold blooded killer and my best friend. But I guess over the period of time I've been with him, I had began to notice the way he stood close to me and didn't want anyone else coming near me. At night I had always longed to snuggle up next to him, but wasn't sure if I was welcome or not. I guess I had fallen for him along the way too.
"I..I love you too Tim.."
His eyes widen when I call him by his real name and breaks into a huge grin.
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a warm hug.
"No matter what happens to you now, I will protect you with my life"

Thanks for reading this chapter! If you like, could you suggest some situations for
(Y/N) to get thrown into (so Masky can help her, lolol 😚)?
Hope you enjoy the next one!