Chapter 1: In My Feelings

Start from the beginning

   When I was done, I sat down on my bed trying to get possible ideas of who I can be friends with. Hmmm I'll think about that when I get to school. For now lemme just call shayne. Shayne had been my best friend since when I was in grade five.

  She is brilliant,hardworking, great at keeping secrets and giving advices. Well I also have another friend Becca. She is pretty, doesn't love studying but actually lively and fun to be with. I picked up my phone to dial Shayne's  number when it hit me. Justin Bieber's picture is my wallpaper I need to change that first.

I found it so hard to change it. It's like my fingers are no longer in my control or I didn't want to control my finger. "This wallpaper won't go off" I said trying to justify what I just did. "Will Change it later" .

   I dialed Shayne's and we started discussing . As a lively girl she is we had a long conversation cause she was always bringing up topics and I liked that. Talking about school, studies and boys. She knows I am not interested in boys but I brought the topic knowing that I should be getting involved with boys." Wait, momma is home talk ya later" she said as she hung up the phone.

  That was fun I mean real fun. Talking about boys the popular and the unpopular. Hmm it took me quite a while to figure them out because I always thought I couldn't notice them. "Can start with Marcos" . shayne had told me during our conversation.

   Marcos is the most popular boy in school. He has good looks, likes flirting with girls, a jock and all that. He had that kind of playboy attitude. But shayne told me I can't judge by his character.

   The thing that annoys me most is that he is a jerk. He is always getting on my nerves anytime we have a conversation. Like when the teacher told me to collect the class homework, he took his and placed it on my head.When I was walking down the hall he tripped me but to my surprise he caught me from falling. "I am unpredictable" he said with a smirk and dropped me down.

It's gonna be hell talking to him but if that's what will help me get rid of this fantasy, then I am in. Guess your greatest weakness might be your source of strength.

       Soon after I dropped the call, I heard the sound of my door creaking. Before  I could process who it was the door opened. Revealing my little brother smiling towards me.

  "momma needs you downstairs.. You know what's gonna happen if you don't come in time" he said trying to imitate my mother's voice. Sometimes I wonder how cute my brother can be and annoying at the same time.

  He is eight years old but believe me his mentality is not that of a normal eight year old boy. He is very intelligent, sound and can be annoying when he wants to. He is also good at switching his mood. You can see him as a cute little boy and sometimes as a rude annoying boy.

  "Siszy what are you thinking about" he said, giving me that adorable look but before I could tell him that it was nothing. He changed his expression. "like I care" he said while moving towards the exit.

    "If you don't come down in 10 minutes you know what's gonna happen" I still remember that same sentence vividly. When it comes to threats, I always take my mom's words seriously cause she always stick to her words.

  The last time she said that was when I was 14 she asked me to clean up the house but I didn't. You know what's gonna happen she said the exact words then and the next thing that happened was no TV for a month. I think that should explain it.