Prologue

Peaceful. When an outsider would glance into the small world the Tenshi ruled, that was usually the first thing to come to mind. Tenshi are beautiful creatures, with white feathered wings that can reach wingspans of up to 20 feet. They take great pride in their wings, always making sure they're in perfect condition. They always have kind hearts, putting others before themselves.

    However, as in every world, where there is light there must be darkness. The Yokai are a race of demons, born from the deepest depths of Hell. Their skin is ink black, with small tusks pointing out of their strong jaws. Instead of nails they sport sharp claws that can easily rip through flesh, and their milky-white eyes don't have pupils. Their hair is a thick tangled mess of woven darkness, and their bodies are conditioned to perfection.

    When the Yokai attacked the Tenshi, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The two races had fought many times, but this time, it was different. The Yokai were stronger than before, much stronger. They forced the Tenshi up into the highest mountains and away from the rest of the world, killing hundreds in the process. Women, men, and even fledglings were killed, including some important political leaders.

    With nowhere to run, the Tenshi flew. They lept into the sky, and flew to a place where they would never be heard from again. It was the cowards way out, but they had no other choice.

    Many years passed, and the Tenshi disappeared completely. Their job done, the Yokai slunk away into the shadows, never heard from again. But Fate always has a plan, and in one small Tenshi village, two young boys happen to meet, and intertwine their paths forever. . .
.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! So, I'm back with a BokuAka story. I absolutely adore this ship and Haikyuu, so I was really excited to write this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm gonna be really inconsistent with my posting schedule because I already have this story written, but I won't wait longer than a week to post the next chapter.