Yuu: “…Nn…Hiroto…really, we shouldn’t be doing this…!”

Daringly, I pull my body away from him.

Yuu: “…Um! Hiroto…why are you doing this…? What about Hasumyouji-senpai..?”

Hiroto: “…What? Yuu …Are you jealous? …Cute…”

Yuu: “…Stop it…I’m serious…it’s not a good thing to do…”

Once again I’m caught by Hiroto, though I try to appeal to him to release me. Because this belongs to Hasumyouji-senpai.**

Don’t do this. Don’t be a cheater. Absolutely not!

Due to my seriousness regarding this terrible and unfaithful situation, he releases his hands to look at me.

Hiroto: “…What happened? Yuu…?”

Yuu: “…I…I…won’t do these things with Hiroto anymore…It hurts…”

He bites me.

After the bites, he licks the blood trickling out the marks remaining on my skin.** Ouch!

Yuu: “…Ow…Hiroto…stop it…it hurts…”

Hiroto: “…Why would you say such unkind things? You belong to me…Ah, there’s a way to get my sympathy…Yuu’s…place over here…yeah?”

“…Hii!..” (T/N: That’s pronounced “hee,” like a shriek.)

Hiroto: “…Not so loud, okay? Someone might come.”**

I’m frightened by Hiroto.

Dark and cold pupils pierce into me. As usual, the gentle hands that invite me cause me fear.**

(…No…no…I’m scared…)

I think of kicking his feet to knock him over.

Yuu: “…Hiroto you idiot! Aren’t you dating Hasumyouji-senpai? You shouldn’t be someone who doesn’t cherish their partner! Besides, what’s this ‘you belong to me?’ I am my own person!” I exclaim as I kick him to the floor.

Hiroto: “…I’m in a relationship…? With whom…?”

He stares at me from the ground, dumbfounded.

Yuu: “…Hasumyouji-senpai?”

Hiroto: “…Hold on a second…Me and….Satsuki?”

Yuu: “Yes! I heard all about it. It’s okay! I’ll cheer for the both of you! Don’t worry! I’ll stay out of you two’s way!” I frantically argued. That way, I’ll evade this death flag.

If I let jealousy consume me, I’ll definitely meet a terrible fate!

The inner chamber of my chest slightly prickles, perhaps from self-denial.

Hiroto: “…Huh? Yuu…wait up!”

Yuu: “In the first place, I am just your childhood friend. Whoever you fall in love with shouldn’t concern me…isn’t that right?”

Hiroto: “…?!”

Hiroto seems to realize something, seemingly quite taken back as he stares at my direction. Then, I start to brood with a similar facial expression.

Hiroto: “…What the…this…looks like the development from a punishment game…No, this is actual punishment…”

Hiroto mumbles something to himself before standing up in front of me, placing a hand on my shoulder as he studies my face.

I can see my face full of wonder reflected from his earnest crimson pupils.

Yuu: “…?”

Hiroto: “…Hey, Yuu…I…”