Chapter 33

High School – Fifteenth Part

The next morning.

I decide to bring the documents asked by my teacher to the Student Council room.

As I somehow got to school early that day, I heard the homeroom teacher’s voice calling out to me.

I was thinking of leisurely playing cellphone games, lazing around in a classroom chair, but I reluctantly go to the Student Council’s office.

The rainy season is nearly over, summer just around the corner.

I’m sweating from the weather, feeling so fed up.

“…Ahh~. It’s so hot this morng…climbing up the stairs is painful…excuse me for my intrusion…”

“You’re excused…Oh, Yuu.” (T/N: Just wanted to point out, Hiroto is speaking really politely throughout here.)

Yuu: “…Ahh.”

Hiroto is working in the Student Council room. Since it’s the start of the day, there’s no one else there.

Yuu: “…Umm these documents…I was asked by the teacher to deliver them…”

Hiroto: “…Okay…ah, the guy who stamps these types of papers took the stamp home…can you wait here for a while?”

Yuu: “…Yeah.”

As Hiroto continues his duties, I observe and take in the well-organized room.

(This is where Hiroto works…)

I gently touch the chair that he is sitting in.

Hiroto: “…What is it, Yuu? …Are you concerned about my chair? …? Do you want to sit down?”

I’m a bit troubled. How can I sit on the Student Council President’s chair? Right now there’s nobody here besides us. Maybe it’ll be okay just for a little while.

Yuu: “…Uh, then… just a little bit is alright?”

Hiroto: “…Yes, go ahead. Please sit down.”

With the grace of a butler, Hiroto pulls back the seat.

Yuu: “…Oh! It’s so soft and fluffy! …Oh, the chair also rolls! Hehe~…Hiroto, thank you…”

Because I’ll feel awkward if other people enter the room, I try to quickly pull myself up. I end up sitting back down, though**

When I realize it, I’m hugged by Hiroto from behind. I feel his tongue crawling over my nape, causing my body to cower.

Hiroto: “…Yuu, I wanted to meet with you. Right now I have a shortage of Yuu…let me recharge?” (T/N: Hiroto lapses back into a less formal speaking pattern.)

I spin the chair around, coming face to face with him. Following this action, our mouths press firmly together. My head becomes hazy from the sensation.

It’s been a while since I’ve felt so pleasurable. While holding on to Hiroto’s shirt, the stationery laying on the desk catches my attention.

It’s marked with a methodical signature. Hasumyouji Satsuki.

(Ah…Hiroto, aren’t you going out with Hasumyouji-senpai? …Don’t do this to him…!)

Quickly, I try to stretch the distance between him and me. Meanwhile, Hiroto’s hand pulls my shirt out of my uniform trousers and crawls over my chest.

Yuu: “…Hiroto! …Really…wait…”

Hiroto: “…It’s been a while since I’ve smelled Yuu’s scent…it’s so exciting, no?”