Miss Reaper, Failing At Escape

My, it's been so long since I updated this story. Sorry about that... :D

"Ciel." I said horrifiedly. "Earl you must simply stop that horrid racket." I said plucking the bow out of his hand. I tool the violin too and sighed.

"How can I be expected to do anything good with such a useless object?" He muttered. I hit him on the head with the bow and glared at him.

"I'd have you know music has hypnotized millions of humans and convinced many beings to sway their decisions." I said. "And now that I've deduced just how bad a tutor Sebastian was, let's start from the basics."

"Excuse me?"

"Earl Phantomhive, I suggest you do not question my methods and listen to what I have to tell you." I growled. He nodded against his will. "Good." I said smiling. "Now, the correct way to hold the violin." I said. "Show it to me." I said handing him the instrument. He took it and held it up. It was passable I suppose. I corrected it nonetheless and placed the bow in his free hand and spread his fingers correctly. "Now, play the D major note by note." A malformed, neglected, horrid D was produced and the instrument was snatched out of his hands once again. "Maybe I should demonstrate." I said nodding. I lifted the instrument and played the D Major scale. "See?" I asked.

"A scales easy enough to play." He muttered.

"Coming from someone who couldn't produce a correct sound from an open note, that doesn't mean much." I said flatly. I shook my head. "But, fair enough. Sebastian, come in and play Canon in D with me as you have nothing better to do." Being caught, said demon entered. "Ciel, a duet between me and Sebastian. Learn from it." He glared at me but in his chair to listen. (And they play the duet in the Media. I couldn't think of a better song at the time.)

~

"That's how it's done." I said. "Would you like to try again?"

"No." Ciel said. My anger flared but I concealed it but not before Sebastian felt the need to stand in front of Ciel protectively. I sighed and the violin in my hands disappeared into a shadow. Out of sight out of mind.

"Let's try the piano." I said. "No one can possibly play that instrument horribly." I added in a whisper. Sebastian concealed his laughter. "Come on, Ciel."

"Can't we take a break?" He asked.

"You have done nothing productive this whole lesson so before you are able to take a break or move on, you will memorize the structure of the piano." I ordered.

"What?" That will take forever!" He protested.

"No it will not now sit down." I said pushing down on his shoulders. He fell into place on the bench I materialized in front of the corresponding piano.

"When di-"

"I'm magic." I said. "Leave it at that. Now, do you remember the musical alphabet?"

"A, B, C, D, E, F, and G." He said.

"Good." I said. "Now there is a pattern on any instrument based of the piano. That pattern is a two-three pattern. That shows two back keys then a void then three black keys." I pointed out the pattern. "Get it?"

"Yes." He said.

"Okay, all you have to remember is that the white key before the start of the two black keys," I began and played the key. "Is C. And the key right before the three black keys is F." I played that key also. Ciel nodded. "Now play Ode to Joy as a starter song. Here's the sheet music." I said placing the sheet before him.