Miss Reaper, On Stage

I was crouched over in a ball of pain. My head hurt. The memories of my pocket world self and normal self were fighting for dominance. On a bright note though, I remember when I met Ciel and Sebastian...sorta. I think there was tea and Satan. I can't be sure between the pain and pink llamas there. I'm worried for myself. "Re-reaper? Are 'ee okay?" Joker said.

"Yes." I said sarcastically. "Curling in pain is just how I show my happiness." I gritted my teeth as another wave came over me. Stupid clashing of memories!

"What's ailing you?" The doctor said.

"Headaches." I muttered. "Terrible headaches. I need tea. Where's mint tea when you need it?" Remember, forget, remember, forget... Gosh, I can't take this much longer.

"Tea?" Doctor questioned.

"Do you have mint tea or not?" I whined before clamping my mouth shut and holding my head in pain.

"Mint tea?"

"Yes, mint tea." I said slightly annoyed I had to repeat it so many times.

"Why don't 'ee skip practice today and just rest?" Joker asked. I took a deep breath, keeping myself from yelling at him in frustration.

"Okay." I said getting up and walking to my tent. I passed out on my cot. I want some tea...

"Miss Reaper." A voice said and I instantly tried to kill the intruder only to stop seconds before my scythe pierced his skin.

"Sebastian?" I said. "What the Hell is wrong with you? Never mind, don't answer that." My scythe dematerialized.

"May I ask how you know my name?" He questioned.

"Sure but," I started while plopping back onto the cushion of my bed. "I'm indisposed of at the moment and I'm not sure I could explain correctly as of now. Sorry for that." A scent tugged at my nose. "Is that peppermint?" I asked suddenly alert.

"Yes." He said smiling. "But, before I actually give it to you, would you be willing to give me some information?"

"Look for the Workhouse." I said flatly. "Tea please, Mr. Sebastian!"

"Workhouse?" He said.

"Look in the first tiers tents, it'll make sense." I assured him.

"How can I be sure?" He asked.

"I'm a Noble of Hell with a headache, Sebas- Black." I said darkly. "If I go into a fit of fury because of someone just said the wrong thing, no one would be safe. Even poor little Ciel.

Give.

Me.

The.

Tea."

"Yes, my lady." He said handing me the teapot.

"Thank you, Mr. Black!" I said smiling sweetly. He stared at me for a moment. "What?"

"I can't tell if you're acting or not." He admitted. I shrugged.

"I can't tell myself sometimes." I told him. "Now, run along."

~

So, I felt better now. No headaches or anything but, my memory is distorted. I know all of them happened. Just not sure what timeline. It seems like it should be easy, right? That's a lie. Don't let anyone convince you of that. Please don't, they lie. Lie hard. I was still out of it and I'm from Hell. That means a human would be out of it for like two weeks. I plopped on the ground seeing as I was tired and heard a thump on the wodden pole next to me. I looked up to see a dagger right there. That might have actually rammed through my skull. Then we'd have that whole, How are you not dead?!, thing going on. I got lucky. I blinked once more before plopping my back on the ground. Not today, nope.